5.0 out of 5 stars sweet deal and accessible too
First off I will say that I don't hear well. Having said that, with these speakers I am able to hear more of the treble on songs than I have ever heard before. There were a few Metallica songs I listened to where I heard the cymbals for the first time.

Published on May 19, 2009 by Distraida

1.0 out of 5 stars Cyber acoustics 3090
Published on December 6, 2011 by zz

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet deal and accessible too, May 19, 2009
This review is from: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090WB 3 Pc Flat Panel Speakers OEM (Personal Computers)

Now that I'm in my own place and my speakers are set up a bit differently than they had been, I'm also able to determine better how much bass is in the music.

These little speakers can really put out some sound. I highly recommend them. They sounded real weird to me at first, but then I realized it was because I was hearing more than I'd ever heard before.

I've had these speakers just a little over a year, they've been through two earthquakes, and one move. If or when they ever give out, I'll be looking at them again.

My visually impaired friend was freaked out by the brightness of the blue power indicator light. She's like, what is that? I see something bluish .. When I showed it to her, she was like oh, cool! Incidently these speakers are extremely easy to set up and use by visually impaired people.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cyber acoustics 3090, December 6, 2011
really pissed because the picture of this product shows the speakers with blue lights but isnt even the product. took about 2 weeks for shipping . the reason why i purchased this is because i thought it would have blue lights and im trying to match my pc and mouse blue lights but end up getting this all black speakers.. Im not going to return cuz i would have to pay to ship it back and i know it'll take atleast 4weeks + to get the other one so -__-

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyber Acoustics CA-3090WB 3 Pc Flat Panel Speakers OEM, June 19, 2011
I have had a set of these speakers for over 3 years and they are GREAT!!! They have been through a lot of abuse and nights of blasting them at max volume and have held up great. Sound quality is great, loud enough to annoy the whole household and maybe even the neighbors, slim design, love the blue illumination, easy to adjust the volume and bass levels and headphone jack on the side so you dont have to crawl under your desk... I am actually ordering another set of these because my current ones lost a leg on the sub during one of many moves and now the dog has chewed through the cord. Overall AWESOME speakers and at a great price!!! Definitely get them, unless you HAVE to have an aux port in your speakers.

1.0 out of 5 stars not so hot, September 23, 2008
The sub has little power distorts at even low volume. I was not happy with this speaker system.

Rate and Discover Movies