5,312 Reviews
 (3,365)

1,832 of 1,889 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Look no further!!!
Finally found what I was looking for! The Cyber Acoustics 3 pc has AMAZING sound for the price range! When it comes to sound I'm pretty picky. The sub-woofer is perfect. Speakers look nice. Sound is full and has volume. I'm sure if you buy a system for $150 or more it will sound better (I would hope so) ....but this is not $150 this is only $39 and would have paid...
Published on November 4, 2009 by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great. For the price, it's a winner.
I bought these because I needed to replace Logitech AudioHub Notebook Speakers because they were intermittently giving me volume problems. These Cyber Acoustics speakers seemed to have great reviews and I liked the idea of a sub woofer since I often listen to music while working on my computer.

The speakers seem overly bright sounding. On the low end they can...
Published on July 30, 2009 by Modern Blue Argonaut

‹ Previous | 1180 181 182532 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars sounds great, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a) (Electronics)
Sounds great husband loves them. Easy to install. Looks great, does not take up much room. Easy to use. Best buy for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars these are a huge leap in quality - clear sound throughout the spectrum and really nice bass. Yes, December 12, 2013
If you're coming from standard laptop speakers or those two-piece desktop ones, these are a huge leap in quality - clear sound throughout the spectrum and really nice bass. Yes, subwoofers are absolutely necessary for good bass; there is no way around that. And this one does the job just fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Used Cyber Acoustic Speaker System, December 12, 2013
Used, Volume knob has static when adjusting! Sometimes occasional HUM?
Saved $20.00 over retail ? Don`t think I will by this type of item used again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get these for college dorms!, December 12, 2013
I purchased 2 sets of these for my sons who are away at school living in dorms. They have great sound and are lightweight. This makes moving in out af dorms very easy. The subwoofer appears large in the picture, but it is really much smaller. My sons have them attached to their computers and they really pump out a nice sound. I wouldn't recommend them for a very large space or for multiple rooms. Overalll, we were all very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 12, 2013
For the money you pay for this product it is very much worth it. It defiantly bumps and i could not say a negative

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for PC or office speakers, December 12, 2013
Oz@Beach (Newport Beach, CA, US) - See all my reviews
They are probably the best bang for your buck for pc speakers. I'm not crazy nuts over these things like many of the reviewers, but they are a good value. Plenty of volume and bass for your pc or mp3 player in a normal sized room or office. These are not your ideal primary speakers. And the volume control being separate has its pluses, however it also adds one more set of wires to an already wire-cluttered a/v world.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite buys ever, December 12, 2013
People are amazed when I tell them I got these speakers for $40. Love the sound, love the volume control knob. I'm not a true audiophile but I know what I like. Would buy again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system, hard to keep settings same, December 12, 2013
Great system for the price. My only complaint is that when I switch the on/off button, it is really easy to turn the volume knob and bass knob in the process. So sometimes it's a rush to turn on the system and then quickly adjust the volume and/or bass before the sound blasts out. I find I can never manage to keep the volume and bass settings the same and am always adjusting them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for the Buck, December 11, 2013
Really impressive for the cost. Sounds better at higher volumes so almost a waste for my desktop while I'm working. Just ordered another one for my weekend condo where I use an older Cambridge Soundworks system like this for the primary living room music system. This sounds way better. The on/off switch should not be on the side of the puck but should be a button right in the middle of the volume knob. Only negative I can find...

4.0 out of 5 stars Look at that fine Bass!, December 11, 2013
It's great sound quality, banging bass for an affordable price. A good buy for a small bedroom or office space.

‹ Previous | 1180 181 182532 | Next ›

Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
$49.99