Cyber Clean 25055 Home & Office Pop-up Cup - 5.11 oz. (145g)
|Price:||$17.21 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Cyber Clean Home & Office can be used in the home drawers, door knobs, air vents, window sills, kitchen appliances, remote controls, telephones, DVD players, cd players, games consoles, entertainment speakers, fans etc
- Cyber Clean Home & Office can be used in the office: drawers, keyboard, mouse, speakers, usb ports, camera, cell phone, calculators, iPod, printers, back of computer cpu etc
- Cyber Clean Home & Office is also great when visiting and staying in hotels to remove dust and harmful particles from remotes, iPod docks, alarm clocks, telephones, light switches, door knobs, etc
- Cyber Clean Home & Office can even be used in the bottom of hand bags, brief cases, back packs, suit cases etc and it has a fresh lemon lime scent
- Cyber Clean Home & Office can also be used to pull the dirt out of rings, watches, earrings, pins, and all those precious items
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The trick to getting the most out of it is to push it in to the crevice slowly, knead it a little bit, and remove it slowly. If you pull fast and it's spread in a tight area it will break off. Not much to worry about if it happens, just press a big piece into the area, lift slowly and the rest will come out.
Also, dont use it when its cold. Room temp is fine, but if you leave it in your car on cold night it will be too dense to work with.
Oh, and yes, you can make fart noises with it in the jar with your fingers. Booger in a jar FTW!!
If you have something that can't get wet and you need to keep it clean, this is the thing. I keep a jar in the shop, the office, and near the TV.
2. Long review:
2.1. What I liked: Cyber Clean worked as advertised and did not leave residue.
2.2. What I did not like: Does not apply.
2.3. Other: I pinched off a small knot of Cyber Clean to clean my laptop keyboard and screen. Cyber Clean got all the dust and loose matter from the screen and between the keys. It did not clean the hardened bits off the keys, but it let me know where they were. I cleaned those with a stiff toothbrush and picked up the bits with Cyber Clean.
Some others have criticized Cyber Clean for not cleaning to their expectations. I did not expect a miracle. I expected a product that would clean sensitive electronics without damaging them. Cyber Clean delivered.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a repeat purchaser of this product. The length of use depends on how many electronics you use it on and the condition of those electronics at the time of use. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
You will never regret buying this. It worked amazingly well. I can't wait to try it in my car.Published 19 days ago by PAcooker
We got this for our in laws who work from home at their computers. They loved it!Published 28 days ago by Allison Fisher
Does not work at all and will leave residue and bits of goop on anything you try to clean.Published 1 month ago by Abraham
This is a useful product. It seems like a lot for the home user but it cleans up keyboards and other hard-to-clean places so very well. My son is jealous and wants to take it home.Published 2 months ago by dDave