Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Battery Kit For Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX100V, DSC-HX200V Digital Camera Includes Extended (1000mAh) Replacement NP-FH50 Battery + LCD Screen Protectors + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth .
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 3, 2013
I always purchase a backup battery for my camera, it was nice to receive the lens cloth and the plastic covers for the camera monitor, extra's. Battery is of good quality, no problems with charging or holding a charge.
on August 29, 2013
This battery seemed like a good one to use as a backup battery, lots more inexpensive than a Sony. I am using the screen protector on the camera that I bought. It was a good deal.
on November 4, 2015
This product never worked, and the travel charger that came with it is poorly designed and doesn't work either....I should have posted this when I first tried to use it.
on June 8, 2013
This battery ruined my camera. At first it worked for 15 minutes and then it started making my camera freeze so decided to throw away. I don't recommend it.
on March 2, 2013
I always like to have a spare battery when on vacation just to make sure I am covered. A photographer always likes to have a backup plan.
on June 20, 2016
Still going strong 2 years later! Forgot to leave feedback, but came across this reminder. I still use the camera and the same battery!
on January 12, 2013
Got a new camera recently, a sony cybershot, and thought it would be smart to have an extra battery on hand. It was a good idea!!
on April 30, 2013
This product works just fine, but it is hard getting in to and out of the camera, whereas the original battery pops right out
on December 14, 2012
The Battery arrived and we put it to use right away. It is as advertised. We are happy with it.
on February 6, 2013
I was totally disappointed by this product. Almost all the reviews were telling about charger but in fact there is no charger included in this kit. The battery is good though and usable but you would be paying all the price just for battery.

The screen protector given is very cheap and thin and would cause a lot of bubbles. Better buy some good quality screen protector.

I contacted seller for information about charger and their reply was very straight forward that this kit doesn't include charger.

First bad experience with Amazon!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse