5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case
Works perfect for my husband's new camera. Great padding. Protects from high impact when dropped. Has space for other camera accessories. Highly recommend!
Published 22 months ago by Bonnie Unger-Carver

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, yet bulky
I needed to protect my new camera. I like the case, it is just a bit bulky for me. My new camera is bulky.
Published 14 months ago by C. Schilke

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, yet bulky, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Vivitar Rugged Large Zoom DSLR Holster Case / Bag Kit For Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX100V, DSC-HX1, DSC-HX7V, DSC-HX9V Digital Camera Includes Vivitar Rugged Large Zoom DSLR Holster Case + LensPen Cleaning Kit + MicroFiber Cloth (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case, January 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 28, 2012
Very happy with this case. It fits the camera and everything else that needs to go with it. There are pockets, sections and a great strap to go across the body.