Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55 Compact Battery Charger - Premium Quality TechFuel Battery Charger
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon October 19, 2011
One could hope that products like this would either work or not work. Not in the case of this charger.
There is something quite weird with it in the sense that when I plug an empty camera battery in it, the light comes green as if the battery was full, instead of being red until the battery is fully charged. I have to wiggle it, find the position where the light goes red and leave it this way.
Then it will charge the battery.

When proof reading this paragraph, it feels like one could say: "Ok, in other terms it does not work unless you plug it properly"

But really no. If you place the battery correctly in the charger, the light goes green.

Conclusion: it works but not in a straightforward and simple way. That it still charge my batteries is the only reason why I did not give it one star only.
on August 4, 2012
The battery and charger are exactly what we needed--a perfect replacement for the original from the manufacturer. The battery seems to be high quality and holds a charge as long as the original battery did.
on April 18, 2012
The little green light comes on when you plug in the charger and you do get voltage across the terminals but it does not charge the batteries. Funny how you don't need a battery in the charger to get the green light.

To bad for me I threw away a good battery before I figured out to test the battery on another charger that happened to charge the battery.

Ah well, another Ba' Gui faked out.
on January 29, 2016
Great product! Charges fast..
on July 17, 2014