Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 38 questions
vote
I've been able to transfer the max picture size. Took a minute but it worked and looked great.
Jan 15, 2013 by Dan Walz
votes
Yes, the zoom and picture quality are great features to have when shooting sports photography. It also has a feature where the camera anticipates the photograph to eliminate blur. I've used it for basketball and bowling (in low-light conditions) and it works great.
Dec 18, 2012 by Austin
votes
Camera and USB charger (with wall outlet adapter) are included. Along with a wrist strap and a basic manual. The more in-depth manual is incorporated in the camera software, as a help feature.
Dec 18, 2012 by Austin
votes
Sorry, you won't be able to plug it in to charge and still be able to record video. You'll see an error message on the screen that says "Only playback possible during USB Power Supply." You could, alternatively, buy a spare battery and charge the original battery up until it is full and charge the second up as well and then just swap batteries, but that would force you to break up the video because of the change in batteries and would lose some of the event you are recording in the time it takes to do that. With that said, there are also limits to the file size and/or time that you can capture in a single video as well, so you'd have to break it into smaller recordings at some point anyway with that partially dependent upon the size of the memory card you install and use.
Jan 10, 2013 by terpfan1980
votes
Mine was brand new. Yes it does accept that memory card, that's what I had from my old cybershot.
Feb 15, 2013 by Dan Walz
votes
sony infolithium NP-FG1
Aug 26, 2014 by MaryAnn Kennington-Duncan
votes
Depends on amount of light and f stop
Aug 20, 2014 by Keith Sills
votes
No issue with the scroll wheel. Try taking battery out and then re-inserting.
Jan 23, 2013 by 808 Local
votes
votes
There is a wall cord plug that comes with the camera but no charger. FYI, the cord has an USB adapter so it can be plugged into computers, laptops. I hope this helps...
Feb 25, 2013 by 808 Local
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers