5.0 out of 5 stars Fits RX100 even with grip attached!
Published 19 months ago by S. Marcus

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight for my RX100
Maybe I got a different case than others - this was too tight for my RX100. It's a very small case.
Published 10 months ago by Online Shopper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits RX100 even with grip attached!, March 24, 2013
S. Marcus "pdtpoet" (Mount Kisco, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera Case Medium to Large Point and Shoot Digital Camera Case, Black / Grey - Replacement by Synergy (Electronics)
I was afraid that this sort of "generic case" would be too large or too small for the Rx100 with the grip but I am very happy to report that together they fit nice and snug together in the case. I have not tried to carry the case with an extra battery or SD card in the pocket. The case may be worn two ways, on the belt or with the included strap which fits the loops on either side. I am accustomed to only using the belt method, and this case seems ideal for that purpose. The double zipper makes it easy to get to the camera.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight for my RX100, December 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera Case Medium to Large Point, August 17, 2013
It works fine for the camera. It fits nicely. No problems. Happy with the purchase. Would buy again if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, with a handy inside pocket for a battery, December 22, 2012
I agree with the other positive things folks have said. I'm just commenting in order to address a couple of complaints made about the inside pocket.

That pocket is for an extra battery, something I wish I had when I discovered that I had a dead battery at my daughter's college graduation!

So, it's a real ply. And the case zips up just fine with a battery in that pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased the Op/Tech strap with detachable links which I find more comfortable. I bought an extra set of links to ..., August 16, 2014
I bought this case for the Sony RX100 M3. I find this case well constructed, although I don't know if it is waterproof. If one intends to use a camera strap, then the camera + strap will be a tight fit. It comes with its own strap, although I doubt I will be using it. Instead, I purchased the Op/Tech strap with detachable links which I find more comfortable. I bought an extra set of links to attach on the side of this bag, thus reserving the case just for the camera. I marked it down one star because it was uncomfortably tight for the Sony RX100 M3.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too close fit, August 23, 2014
Reading description I assumed that I will be able to place Sony RX100MII plus spare battery in this case. But it was not a case: I can squeeze a camera, but even arm strap does not fit inside, not mentioning spare battery. Extracting camera from this case is a twenty seconds process, so do not expect to be ready if a good opportunity is passing by. On the other hand it is really small and is easy to place under the coat in a bad weather without looking weird.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case. Shipping timeliness leaves a lot to be desired., July 3, 2014
Smaller than expected. I wish Amazon would stop using any of the FedEx or UPS Post that combines delivery with USPS. USPS always is later than promised and never on guaranteed day. We expected this before going on our cruise and it arrived a day late because of USPS. The case itself is nice. Only extra room for SD cards. Extra batteries don't fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit, May 23, 2014
I got this for my Sony DSC-RX100. The camera fits nicely and an extra battery fits in with it. The inside pocket keeps my extra memory card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for RX100, May 21, 2014
Great fit for my RX100 and isn't too big or bulky. I like the long shoulder strap that comes with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very snug, March 13, 2014
The case is very snug but fits. Not possible to keep a spare battery in the case with the camera.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›