Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Synergy Digital 187559_bf_SDC-22 Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera Case Medium to Large Point and Shoot (Black/Grey)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 24, 2013
I was afraid that this sort of "generic case" would be too large or too small for the Rx100 with the grip but I am very happy to report that together they fit nice and snug together in the case. I have not tried to carry the case with an extra battery or SD card in the pocket. The case may be worn two ways, on the belt or with the included strap which fits the loops on either side. I am accustomed to only using the belt method, and this case seems ideal for that purpose. The double zipper makes it easy to get to the camera.
on December 22, 2012
I agree with the other positive things folks have said. I'm just commenting in order to address a couple of complaints made about the inside pocket.

That pocket is for an extra battery, something I wish I had when I discovered that I had a dead battery at my daughter's college graduation!

So, it's a real ply. And the case zips up just fine with a battery in that pocket.
on August 16, 2014
I bought this case for the Sony RX100 M3. I find this case well constructed, although I don't know if it is waterproof. If one intends to use a camera strap, then the camera + strap will be a tight fit. It comes with its own strap, although I doubt I will be using it. Instead, I purchased the Op/Tech strap with detachable links which I find more comfortable. I bought an extra set of links to attach on the side of this bag, thus reserving the case just for the camera. I marked it down one star because it was uncomfortably tight for the Sony RX100 M3.
on August 23, 2014
Reading description I assumed that I will be able to place Sony RX100MII plus spare battery in this case. But it was not a case: I can squeeze a camera, but even arm strap does not fit inside, not mentioning spare battery. Extracting camera from this case is a twenty seconds process, so do not expect to be ready if a good opportunity is passing by. On the other hand it is really small and is easy to place under the coat in a bad weather without looking weird.
on August 30, 2015
Protected my camera from a long fall down a steep forested mountain side, with no damage. It's a bit awkward to get in and out because it is fairly tight. I was at first not a fan for that reason. But after the fall I'm convinced this is a good case.
on February 22, 2016
The case is a snug fit for DSC-RX100M2, but then I wanted a small case to wear on my belt while walking. That said, it would have been nice to have some way to carry a spare battery in the case. Prior to this, I've used two Sony LCS-CSU cases. That case is bigger, with room for a spare battery and more. I'd have got another Sony case except the main zipper broke on each after about 6 months of use. I have high hopes for the sturdier looking zipper on this Synergy Digital 187559 case.
on December 30, 2013
Maybe I got a different case than others - this was too tight for my RX100. It's a very small case.
on November 2, 2012
This is a nice case, it fits the Sony RX100 perfectly and it has a small pocket inside. It would have been better without that little pocket because the lens gets caught if you place the camera in lens first. Get used to it. Otherwise it's very wearable, convenient and protects the camera nicely. I would highly recommend it and the price is very reasonable.
on May 27, 2015
This is a nice little case. My Sony DSCX 100 just fits in side. The case is padded and also comes with a sturdy adjustable nylon strap. The case fastens with a zipper which is thick and sturdy with an easy to grip tab. A good buy for the money.
on June 29, 2013
This is a really good case for the RX100. I gave it only 4 out of 5 stars since the pouch for the spare battery does not have a zipper. If the case is open, the spare battery could easily fall out. Otherwise, it is a great case.

See 1 answered question