Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 24, 2013
I was afraid that this sort of "generic case" would be too large or too small for the Rx100 with the grip but I am very happy to report that together they fit nice and snug together in the case. I have not tried to carry the case with an extra battery or SD card in the pocket. The case may be worn two ways, on the belt or with the included strap which fits the loops on either side. I am accustomed to only using the belt method, and this case seems ideal for that purpose. The double zipper makes it easy to get to the camera.
on December 22, 2012
I agree with the other positive things folks have said. I'm just commenting in order to address a couple of complaints made about the inside pocket.

That pocket is for an extra battery, something I wish I had when I discovered that I had a dead battery at my daughter's college graduation!

So, it's a real ply. And the case zips up just fine with a battery in that pocket.
on December 30, 2013
Maybe I got a different case than others - this was too tight for my RX100. It's a very small case.
on August 23, 2014
Reading description I assumed that I will be able to place Sony RX100MII plus spare battery in this case. But it was not a case: I can squeeze a camera, but even arm strap does not fit inside, not mentioning spare battery. Extracting camera from this case is a twenty seconds process, so do not expect to be ready if a good opportunity is passing by. On the other hand it is really small and is easy to place under the coat in a bad weather without looking weird.
on August 16, 2014
I bought this case for the Sony RX100 M3. I find this case well constructed, although I don't know if it is waterproof. If one intends to use a camera strap, then the camera + strap will be a tight fit. It comes with its own strap, although I doubt I will be using it. Instead, I purchased the Op/Tech strap with detachable links which I find more comfortable. I bought an extra set of links to attach on the side of this bag, thus reserving the case just for the camera. I marked it down one star because it was uncomfortably tight for the Sony RX100 M3.
on August 17, 2013
It works fine for the camera. It fits nicely. No problems. Happy with the purchase. Would buy again if needed.
on May 23, 2014
I got this for my Sony DSC-RX100. The camera fits nicely and an extra battery fits in with it. The inside pocket keeps my extra memory card.
on January 9, 2015
Great for the Sony RX100III since I can also fit in 2 spare batteries and SD card
on February 2, 2014
The case does fit the camera as the description said it would, but it's a tight fit. I would prefer that the case were slightly bigger so I didn't feel like I had to be so careful putting it in so things don't get scratched on the zipper, but that's just my preference. A slightly bigger case would also allow me to slip the camera I to the case more quickly too.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2012
This is a nice case, it fits the Sony RX100 perfectly and it has a small pocket inside. It would have been better without that little pocket because the lens gets caught if you place the camera in lens first. Get used to it. Otherwise it's very wearable, convenient and protects the camera nicely. I would highly recommend it and the price is very reasonable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse