Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
I use a micro SD card... If you intend to take video you should really get a card at least 16GB.... I used a 32 GB micro card. However I would also get a waterproof pouch if you intend to use it in water. The very first time I put it in water it leaked. It was under warranty so I was sent a new one by Sony. The other issue I had is that in less than a year I could not charge the camera any more because the mechanism holding the battery in does not work now. It does not come with a separate charger so I have no way to use it. Sony wants me to pay for repair however I am opting not to repair it and instead intend to purchase another camera.
May 8, 2014 by kitcatvi
votes
Sony says you can take pictures under water. They warn that the battery/memory card door must be closed of course.
Jun 22, 2014 by Victor Nettle
votes
It come in a sony box. Same as if you bought it in a store.
Jun 11, 2014 by K R T
votes
Micro! They're dirt cheap now!
Feb 4, 2014 by Neil Chung
votes
It's reasonable...for the average user.
Jan 20, 2014 by Neil Chung
votes
what's n the box? Jan 20, 2013
Camera, battery, charger, wire to connect camera to computer, warranty papers, short instructions, small camera cleaning cloth, wrist camera strap. There is NO memory stick. You can remove the battery and insert a spare battery.
Jan 20, 2013 by Rbendele
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers