Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 29, 2012
What can you really say? Either it fits and works or it doesn't. These fit the screen of my Sony DSC-HX9V perfectly. It comes with good instructions and a small cleaning cloth. The cloth didn't quite get my screen perfectly clean, but it was close. On top of all that, you get 3 of them. I screwed up the first (my fault) but the second went on with no problem. I now have an extra. I highly recommend.
on June 2, 2012
These film screen protectors render your camera's LCD screen useless. Especially in outdoor conditions, the reflectivity is so high that you can actually see yourself, instead of the scene you are wanting to shoot, in the screen. After trying one for a couple of days, indoors and outdoors, under various lighting conditions, I wound up taking the shield off. I would not recommend this product.
on December 5, 2011
Item came in promptly and had zero problems in putting it on my Sony.
Had it on for couple months now, and it seems to be exactly what I wanted.
It stays on and can't tell that it makes the display any harder to see, as
the display was very good in the first place.
NOTE.... I have used other screen protectors before and had to cut them to
size. This is the way to go as this is ALREADY CUT TO SIZE and fits the display perfectly !!!!
on July 4, 2012
I heard claims of this not fitting the camera screen in some reviews but I can say it fits mine perfectly. For the price, I wasn't expecting it to be anti-glare or anti-fingerprint. I just wanted something to prevent any scratches to the screen. This product does that. There are two categories of screen protectors in my opinion. One that is basically a sturdy, thicker piece of plastic (that I absolutely hate) and one the other is more like a film. I'm happy that this is more of a film and actually sticks to the screen. I'm sure you can get a very expensive one from Sony but the value here is unreal. It's worth the price just to try it. They aren't even charging shipping. It's good too because they just send it in a regular envelope which is probably the thing I liked the least. Nothing could stop it from being bent and distorted but luckily all mine were intact.
on December 12, 2011
Works as advertised.
Easy to use.
Enclosed are a total of
three screen protectors.
Helps those of us who
mess-up on the first try.
Very well designed...
easy to apply. Read and
follow the instructions.
Will order again.
on September 15, 2011
Fit pretty well, does it's job. Can't ask for any more for this price. Fits just about perfectly into the screen of my Sony DSC-HX9V. There is 1 air bubble that I couldn't get rid of but it's in a spot that isn't bothersome so no big deal.
on October 28, 2011
The protectors arrived promptly, and in great condition. Very simple to install--just peel, align, and stick on. The protector doesn't hinder the clarity of the picture on the screen. Overall a good product.
on October 17, 2011
This product is only glossy peace of plastic, will not lower any glare, nor cover any fingerprints, actually you will have more prominent fingerprints-hard to remove.

Look elsewhere for glare reduction/ant-fingerprints protection.
on July 17, 2012
After scratching my screen twice! (i know i should have bought this sooner) I decided to pick this screen protector up.

My only worry was distortion to the screen when Id take pictures. And I was pleased when it didnt distort, in fact it looks clearer if thats possible haha. When I received it in the mail it came in an envelope and to my surprise it was easy to put on and came with instructions on how to properly use it.

Great buy for any Sony Cybershot!
on March 3, 2012
I just recieved my screen covers and they are the wrong size! Entirely too small. I opened all three to see if any were right. NOPE! Worst part is it says Sony dsc hx9v in the title!!!