5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Screen Protector

1.0 out of 5 stars Want a Mirror, Put These Film Protectors On
Published on June 2, 2012 by HuMart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Want a Mirror, Put These Film Protectors On, June 2, 2012
This review is from: 3x Sony CyberShot DSC-HX9V DSC-HX9 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Film Kit, No cutting is required! Perfect fit with satisfaction guaranteed! (3 Pieces, GUARMOR Brand) (Electronics)
These film screen protectors render your camera's LCD screen useless. Especially in outdoor conditions, the reflectivity is so high that you can actually see yourself, instead of the scene you are wanting to shoot, in the screen. After trying one for a couple of days, indoors and outdoors, under various lighting conditions, I wound up taking the shield off. I would not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG FREAKING SIZE, March 3, 2012
I just recieved my screen covers and they are the wrong size! Entirely too small. I opened all three to see if any were right. NOPE! Worst part is it says Sony dsc hx9v in the title!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Screen Protector, January 29, 2012
What can you really say? Either it fits and works or it doesn't. These fit the screen of my Sony DSC-HX9V perfectly. It comes with good instructions and a small cleaning cloth. The cloth didn't quite get my screen perfectly clean, but it was close. On top of all that, you get 3 of them. I screwed up the first (my fault) but the second went on with no problem. I now have an extra. I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Good Product, July 4, 2012
I heard claims of this not fitting the camera screen in some reviews but I can say it fits mine perfectly. For the price, I wasn't expecting it to be anti-glare or anti-fingerprint. I just wanted something to prevent any scratches to the screen. This product does that. There are two categories of screen protectors in my opinion. One that is basically a sturdy, thicker piece of plastic (that I absolutely hate) and one the other is more like a film. I'm happy that this is more of a film and actually sticks to the screen. I'm sure you can get a very expensive one from Sony but the value here is unreal. It's worth the price just to try it. They aren't even charging shipping. It's good too because they just send it in a regular envelope which is probably the thing I liked the least. Nothing could stop it from being bent and distorted but luckily all mine were intact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9, December 5, 2011
Item came in promptly and had zero problems in putting it on my Sony.
Had it on for couple months now, and it seems to be exactly what I wanted.
It stays on and can't tell that it makes the display any harder to see, as
the display was very good in the first place.
NOTE.... I have used other screen protectors before and had to cut them to
size. This is the way to go as this is ALREADY CUT TO SIZE and fits the display perfectly !!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Read this before you buy!, October 17, 2011
This product is only glossy peace of plastic, will not lower any glare, nor cover any fingerprints, actually you will have more prominent fingerprints-hard to remove.

Look elsewhere for glare reduction/ant-fingerprints protection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok., February 6, 2014
Not good as product as advertising. Used only one then tossed them away. I would not recommend to buy those. Sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product..., July 25, 2013
Duane (ROSENBERG, TX, US) - See all my reviews
found it to be very sturdy and does exactly as expected as advertised. I like it and use it...try it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, April 28, 2013
EASY TO USE AND INSTALL ON SONY DSC-HXP
PROTECTS THE SCREEN OF ANY SCRAPE
I RECOMMEND FOR PRICE AND QUALITY

THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have..., February 25, 2013
This is a must have if you value your nice camera. Very easy to install. Precut to the perfect size. Works great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›