5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but watch for lint when applying.
These covers fit my DSC-TX30 just right. They are nice and thick, but do not hurt the clarity of the screen.

Published 3 months ago by David M. Mounce

1.0 out of 5 stars worst LCD guards I have ever tried to use
Published 13 months ago by Lucky44

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars worst LCD guards I have ever tried to use, December 9, 2013
This review is from: 3x Sony CyberShot DSC-TX30 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector no cutting, Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed! (3 Pieces, GUARMOR Brand) (Camera)
I've installed numerous screen guards on numerous cameras over the years. These are by far the worst. Not sure how best to quantity it or describe it, but I went through the three-pack and still have no guard on my LCD. It was impossible to get them aligned properly and equally impossible to keep tiny specs of dust off the screen, which resulted in huge bubbles. Totally worthless product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but watch for lint when applying., October 21, 2014

Putting them on was tough for me to do. It is so hard to get rid of the lint on the screen while putting them on. Any lint between the camera screen and the protector makes a "bubble" under the protector that looks awful. I followed their instructions but still had trouble.

I think that when you peel off the back layer of the protector, static builds up and any lint within a yard jumps to the now sticky exposed surface of the protector (just a guess).

I ended up using all 3 protectors. It was not until the 3rd protector that I was pleased with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars totally would buy again, July 22, 2014
Save yourself some time. Just buy this. I attempted to use some universal screen protector for the camera and it was just a pain in the ass to get it on the camera. Then there were bubbles and lint. And I just got frustrated. Buy this, it fits on the camera perfectly. I have had it on for 5 months now and haven't needed to change it. I've gone snorkeling in different places and it's held up very well. So just get something that actually fits the camera rather trying to cut some crappy thing to go on the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, May 20, 2014
I was able to use the camera under water with the screenGuard without any problems.
No bubbles, worked with the first plastic, easy to install

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 1, 2014
Leonardo J Navarro (Milton, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent. Best investment so far. Extremely clear and does not interfere with touch screen features. Always have this thing on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and Works!, March 21, 2014
Screen protector is very clear and protects my Sony cyber shot from scratches and smudgy fingerprints.
The glossy screen protector was easy to put on and fits my camera perfectly! I am pretty happy with this =)

3.0 out of 5 stars Went on surprisingly easy, February 3, 2014
This cover went on relatively easy. It is hard to tell that it is even on my camera. The only gripe I have is that the material is not very scratch resistant. Therefore, it got scuffed up in matter of a few days. Fortunately, the package came with 3 sheets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guard stands up to significant environments and keeps doing it's job!, January 8, 2014
This screen protector has been well worth it. At first we had bubbles, but that is normal. The bubbles are all gone now. I feel confident of this guard, especially since it has performed underwater, and as well as old-growth forest treks, and shows no signs of letting me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 2, 2014
These were awesome, easy to install and it almost looks like there is nothing there, so happy with product, definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisherman, November 16, 2013
If care is taken in application it goes on well and is a great protector. The touch-screen controls work without problems.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›