5.0 out of 5 stars Does not work completely (it does now)
Published 15 months ago by Michael Maggi

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied
It hardly works. Very disappointed. It will show the video , then cuts off.now I have to buy another hdmi:(
Published 7 months ago by Victoria

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not work completely (it does now), September 8, 2013
Michael Maggi (HOLIDAY, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CyberTech 6.5 Feet MHL Micro USB to Hdmi 1080p Hdtv Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 2 Note 3 Note 4 and Samsung Tablet Tab 3, Tab S, Tab Pro, Note Pro (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I wanted this cable to output video from my Samsung S4 to my lcd TV, but the problem is that I only got video and no audio. I contacted the seller and they immediately sent me another cable. The result was the same: video yes, audio not. I followed another reviewer suggestion (worked for him) and I downloaed an app. for android which would let me change the audio output of my phone to HDMI, but id didn't work for me. Try another one from a different company? I don't know. I fell I waste more money. I gave up. Too bad because the video was pretty good. So I would caution anyone that it may not work for you. I don't understand why it work for some and not others. If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate to know. My TV is a six years old Philips 720P with 2 HDMI ports ( I tried both ). I appreciate the responsiveness of the company (CNUS) for sending quickly a new cable.

UPDATE on 9/15/13
just a few days ago I bought a new 3D TV and I tried this cable again and this time it worked without any problem. As the commentator on my post stated, the problem was with my OLD TV HDMI port not being MHL compatible. His comment makes me understand that problems can be caused by other factors, including TVs, Cellphones and anything else in the chain, not just the cable itself, and of course remember even the best product that we buy can come out of the assembly line defective. I'll raise this cable rating to five stars. I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome! Totally worth it!, October 13, 2013
It works perfectly I really liked it. Just a tip, don't forget to switch the sound output to surround sound if not the audio won't be heard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory!, January 9, 2014
I love this adapter...it's easy to use, compact, and enhances the functionality of your phone. I like the fact that it charges your device simultaneously while being used.

If you utilize your Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note or Samsung tablet for video, then this is ideal to hook up to your flat panel TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Galaxy S4, July 15, 2013
This cable works great with my Galaxy S4 phone. When I plugged the HDMI end into my Onkyo receiver which has an MHL port, I didn't need the USB plug at all. When I plugged it into my projector (that didn't have an MHL port), I needed to plug in the USB port for added power. Great price for a long cable. Works great and will come in handy. Buy one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Greeeaaattt!!!, September 15, 2013
We were looking for a solution for a while b/c neither of our laptops have hdmi connection but both our tvs do and I'm so HAPPY hubby ordered this! Now we can watch movies right out of our S3 with no issues! Audio works great, connect all parts its as easy as 1-2-3 and you're good to go. We have tv shows and movies that we download and can watch it in the comfort our our own home its just great!

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, March 24, 2014
It works great. Never had any problems worth the sound or picture clarity like some others mentioned. Would've given it 5 stars, but when it days is charging your phone, it doesn't. You have to watch your battery if your using it for too long, which I do. Other than that its a great product and well worth the money. If they could fix the charging issue it would be prefect! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome guys!, March 1, 2014
Omg I was waiting really aanxiously for it to arrive!! I works perfectly.. The sound and the pictures are awesome I do recommend it.. you won't regret it..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the money, February 2, 2014
Cable does what it says. I have the galaxy note 3. Watch movies and videos on tv from my phone. My only problem is the charging aspect of it, it charges very slowly. I'm happy with it besides that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, May 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, December 29, 2013
This is an awsome deal . This item works great. I hook it up to my Galaxy note 2 and hook it up to my 70 inch Tv and watch netflix , youtube , and play music. Awsome deal.