Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2013
My 11 year-old daughter recently received a new digital camera for Christmas. She received this case and loves the color and how it pads the camera, in case of dropping. There is a little clip that comes with the case that she used to attach it to her purse. A great camera case for any age!
on August 3, 2013
Purchased from Bestpricecenter. The case is very nice to the touch. It fits both the camera and a spare battery without a problem. It provides descent protection from bumps and maybe a drop from a short height. Its not a hard clamshell though, so you still need to be careful.
on July 23, 2012
Really like this camera case. It is a great color - true to what I saw on the site and a good protection for my camera without being over bulky or inconvenient. Perfect to clip on my belt hoop, keep an extra camera card or even my money.
on December 26, 2012
The case is nice and protects the camera well. I like the interior strap to hold the camera in place so it doesn't fall out when you open the case. There is an awkwardly large hook on the back to connect a strap - but non is included and I would rather it just not be there. Finally, the color of this case is definitely a light / sky blue - NOT the bright blue shown in the picture
on January 21, 2010
Case is exactly what I expected, loved the color but the only problem is the zipper is broken. Need to contact seller.
on February 11, 2012
I purchased the camera case because it matches the Sony camera purchased earlier at Amazon.com. The case is a perfect match in color as my Sony Cybershot camera and I also love the Wisdom Courage wristband. I am pleased with my purchase.
on February 7, 2012
It is very comfortable, i bought it for my cruise, we were at 5 different islands and a camera in this case was always with me
on June 26, 2010
Nothing
on April 15, 2010
NIce color a little bit wide for my camera but the good thing you can stoge extra things.