Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on October 11, 2012
I'm posting it the second time now, BECAUSE my first review was deleted by the seller!!!
SO, read it carefully and don't hurry up to buy it!!!!It doesn't worth even 1 star.

"1. The cover WAS NOT the color that was shown on the picture!!!!! The color of color looks faded!!! 2. Wrist bracelet-just waste of material and weight for package. Nobody is gonna wear it unless they are kids 5 y.o. age 3. The screen protector is NOT for Sony cybershot DSC-T series!!!!!! on the screen protector package says- screen protector for PALMs - 85mm*70mm!! AWFUL SELLER!!!!!!"
on December 3, 2009
Love this case! It's durable and attaches well to any purse, belt loop or inside pocket with a clasp. The screen protector only lasted a couple of weeks though.
on December 28, 2009
The person that got this for Christmas loved it. It protects the Sony Cyber shot very well. I think you could drop it (I don't recommend this) and the camera wouldn't be damaged.
Item was as promised and was delivered on-time.
Got my case and pretty much as stated. Not a lot of padding, but picture color matches and my cyber-shot fits securely in place with the Velcro. additional inside area good for putting spare memory card and/or id or debit card or cash etc. The film cover is a generic one and I had to cut it down on two sides to fit on camera screen. doesn't look great, but did stick so far so one more layer of coverage. No blue band (which I didn't care about anyway). For the price, its a decent case and I will use it.
on February 7, 2011
This is a really good camera case for the price. It has a clip for hooking on to a bag or other carrying products and has a soft inside so it doesn't damage the lense or screen of your camera also has pockets on inside to store a memory card or cleaning cloth and the best thing is the hard outer layer protects the camera from dropping or similar situations, overall good but the color is kind of dull still good though
VINE VOICEon May 29, 2010
This case is excellent. Not only was it cheaper than what I could find at Best buy, etc--there were a lot of colors to choose from. It is a snug, secure fit for my camera. There is a Velcro latch inside that helps hold the camera in place. Its soft and protective, plus it comes with a skin protector shield that you can cut to size. Perfect for throwing in the purse, glove box, etc.
on January 18, 2010
Thankfully, this product has two zippers, because one of them broke during the first day i had my case. Despite this minor inconvienience, the case manages to keep my camera well-protected.
on August 26, 2011
I like this camera protector because it keeps my camera from getting damanged if I dropped it accidentally or put it in a tight place like my pocket or purse. I got a pink one but it comes in a lot of colors. It had a velcro fastener inside to hold the camera and a pocket for something else like a memory card or battery.
on March 15, 2012
This green nylon is a perfect match for the Sony Cybershot Camera in the apple green color. Also, the case
is well padded, so it protects well. It's small enough to go in a jacket pocket, so you can take the camera
pretty much anywhere.
on January 8, 2014
This case is magnificent. We have taken it on a few vacations and it has provided the protection needed for our camera. We have 3 children under the age of 8 that like to hold the camera and the camera has survived.