Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
[UPDATED] asked by K. CHUN on April 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Sumit Pathak answered on June 12, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The old sensor they were installing was burning out approximately every 6 months according to repeated complaints here on Amazon. I would like to know if they have upgraded the sensors as well.
Amazon Customer answered on May 10, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
so you have the 6400 dpi version of the Rat 9 ?
Kevin O. Thorsen answered on July 31, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it is 6400 DPI now, I bought it RAT9. But it is still worthless piece of garbage. Trust me dont buy it. The laser will give out on you less than 1 month.
The laser on mine give out on me in 2 weeks and I only play light games like DOTA 1
Sharkees answered on June 3, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I happen to have a 6000 DPI mouse besides a RAT 9 and personally it does not matter 5600 or 6400 to me. It seems to be a non factor because no one will likely use it on that setting. But I did just get a new one and it was a 5600 dpi laser the only thing that was different from my old on was the accesories were in a little bit cooler looking plastic case instead of metal. I recieved my new RAT 9 at the beginning of May 2012. Hope this helps.
b5cents answered on May 4, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product