5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
The leaves come out of the mold showing every vein and perfect. This works well with melted chocolate and my kids enjoyed the shapes of fall. I would recomend this mold without hesitation.
Published 22 months ago by kjacobs

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad...but not good
The mold itself produces larger candies then I was expecting which wasn't that big of a deal however, some of them stuck when trying to remove them and the candy didn't have a smooth, shiny finish like another mold I bought. I'm hoping the second round comes out better than the first.
Published on July 10, 2012 by Wendy31378

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 16, 2013
This review is from: Cybrtrayd AO026 Fall Leaves All Occasions Chocolate Candy Mold (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad...but not good, July 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy Mold, June 3, 2012
This mold arrived exactly as expected. Works perfectly! Making favors for my daughter's wedding that should be delicious and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for chocolate candies!, June 17, 2012
I bought these to make candy for my wedding and they are just perfect! The clean up is easy and they are easy to use. The chocolate candy comes out just right!!