4.0 out of 5 stars A reminder to read descriptions carefully...
The mold is typical quality clear plastic, pretty much as expected. I'd expected to use this to mold filled chocolates, but didn't notice the 1/8" depth - it'll only be good for a single layer. Perhaps some orange or liquor-flavored chocolates, or the mints suggested by the name. Despite the seller's suggestion, these would be absurdly small for molding soap.
Published on February 23, 2008 by Daniel Brady

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Chocolate Molds
Published on May 27, 2010 by Linda Nathanson

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Chocolate Molds, May 27, 2010
This review is from: Cybrtrayd AO047 Swirl Mints Chocolate Candy Mold with Exclusive Cybrtrayd Copyrighted Chocolate Molding Instructions (Kitchen)
Received my "plastic" chocolate molds last week and was more than disappointed. Though "cheap" they were beyond cheap as I have seen free plastic stuffing more sturdy. In a time when we are trying to keep things out of the landfill and be able to "reuse" things why would you market something that is such a piece of "crap". I will be lucky if it does not break the first time I use it. Needless to say I will not be purchasing any more in the future.
Signed,
Linda

4.0 out of 5 stars A reminder to read descriptions carefully..., February 23, 2008
Daniel Brady (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Multi-Purpose Candy Molds!, September 3, 2011
I love these swirl candy molds! I enjoy making little mint candies for different occasions and holidays. These swirls are a nice addition, especially since they don't fit into just one category and can be used with any other set of molds. They always turn out lovely and the size is really great for a mint candy!

I've now purchased quite a few candy molds from this seller and I've always found the product quality and shipping time to be excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, January 4, 2014
I bought this to make cream cheese mints and this works perfectly. The design makes it universal for any kind of occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deign, February 25, 2013
Perfect size for wedding favors. Chocolates will be about 1/3" thick when poured and completed. Swirl detail is spot on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 8, 2013
I make sugar shapes with it. This mold is very flat but it will also make good candy shapes to top cupcakes with

Rate and Discover Movies