Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
RAD Cycle Products Gravity Bike Stand/Bicycle Rack for Storage or Display, Holds Two Bicycles
|Price:||$52.59 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$97.36 (65%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- No bolts, screws, or fasteners required
- Adjustment arms for level bike storage
- Holds up to 100 lbs
- Simple to use
- 1 year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Weight||25 pounds|
|Package Height||5.2 x 14.8 x 33 inches|
|Shipping Weight||23.8 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Easy installation. No tools needed. A hammer may be useful in joining the two metal uprights together.
2. Adjustable/ movable arm handles to accommodate various bike shapes and sizes.
3. Stable. I recommend drilling the screw provided onto a wall stud for added security and minimize shaking when loading and unloading bikes from the rack.
!. The bike hooks that holds the bike should have rubber pads on it to prevent the bikes from being scratched. An easy alternative is to line the hooks with a thin piece of cushioning material.
2) Its very easy to assemble no tools needed, just a lit bit of pressure to connect the base, that's all.
3) It stand on its own, WHEN and only WHEN at least 1 bike is placed on hooks, keep this in mind, once u took off both bikes it will fall back.
4) Arms can be placed anywhere so it can hold male or women bike, street or TT bike. Well any shape of frame can fit. Hooks rotate to adapt to shape.
5) Keeps any size of bike, mine is holding a 26 mountain Bike and a 54 Road Bike and none touch each other nor the floor and it has still some holes to go even higher.
6) Looks pretty sweet with the powder coated black finish, very stylish. also the coating protects from scratching the frame (if careful, but in fact would be better with something rubberish on it)
7) Hooks angle are enough to make the bikes easy to remove and still to don't fall if accidentally hit (my kids already crash with it and bikes just swing, no fall). NOTE a big hit obviously will take all the stand down... logic.
8) The top of it can hold a helmet too ^^.
9) In the road bikes case, that you don't have any under stand, this prevents from having to lay your bike on a wall making it vulnerable to fall.
Its really a good buy for the price, does it job and gives some style/space save.
Pros: No tools required to assemble, sturdy, compact, adjustable, Easy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This has worked fantastically from the start. Construction was a tad confusing at first, but after a minute, I had the thing built and leaning in my garage. Read morePublished 15 days ago by James B. Rambo
I've bought this two times (moved once out of country and liquidated the first) and am so glad I have. You can't beat the price and it gets the bikes out of the way.Published 4 months ago by Arthur Gousby, III
I like this rack. One of the holes didn't exactly line up but I got the screw in most of the way. The arms were wrapped well enough to prevent scratching. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Dorie LaRue
Works great for storing our bicycles in our guest too with out sucking up too much space. Easy to assemble and did not need to use the screw to brace it to the wall. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Karl Michaelis
The stand works just great. We knew it'd need to screwed into the wall to be secure so no problem there. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Paul Maloy