5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent flavor, and great supplement!
Published on September 22, 2010 by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars higher carbs than i originally thought
cytosports has others that have lower carb counts than this product so i will probably swap it out for that one
Published 11 months ago by Joseph Frustaci

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent flavor, and great supplement!, September 22, 2010
I have been drinking Muscle Milk for about two months now. I have been able to work out more frequently, more intensely, and see results after every work out. I only work out for personal health, but I'm losing fat and gaining muscle very easily. I am not trying to gain weight, and I haven't gained any fat from Muscle Milk. The flavors are so great, that I end up walking, running, or working out to burn a few calories as an excuse to drink some Muscle Milk. Drinking Muscle Milk before bed has alleviated the normal intense pain of waking to a stomach that has been empty for 8 hours. As well, when my job is extremely demanding, and I don't have time to eat, Muscle Milk is a great meal supplement. I used to get headaches during the day if I didn't eat frequently enough, and since I've added Muscle Milk to my diet, I have not had one headache PERIOD. Basically, adding Muscle Milk to my diet was the best possible thing I could have ever done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, February 13, 2009
Works well, tastes okay with water, tastes pretty good with milk. Significantly reduces/eliminates next-day muscle ache. Noticeable difference in muscle growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is good stuff!, March 1, 2009
This was such a great bargain. It lasted me 2 weeks (though I do 2 shakes per day not 3 like recommended). Way better deal than Ebay or GNC. The taste is outstanding - it actually tastes like a milkshake. I've since bought another tub and am about to buy another. It seems that it really is working to help build muscle. Great product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Needed Designer Boost, March 10, 2013
MMC is one of those rare products designed to serve those who have chosen to maintain a healthy vitamin and mineral regiment while keeping dairy product intake at a minimum while training. It has served me for years rebuilding my body after spinal surgery left me paralysed from the neck down. It answered a prayer!
Infinite blessings...

Love,
Absolutely

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and works!, January 18, 2012
This review is from: CytoSport Muscle Milk Collegiate Calorie Replacement Drink Mix, Chocolate, 5.29 LB, Container (Health and Beauty)
If you mix 2 scoops (1 serving) of muscle milk with 8oz 2% low fat milk, it tastes almost like a milkshake, and it is only about 300 calories with 20g of proteins. Not to mention it has a good percentage of the recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals. It has definitely helped me recover from my workout a lot faster. Did I mention that it tastes like milkshake?

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, June 9, 2013
This MM Collegiate was well worth the money I spent. It tastes great with milk, and good with water. My favorite thing is that it's a calorie replacement if you want. The downside is that it takes 4 scoops to reach the protein in regular MM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., January 16, 2009
You will get results. The weight will be put on if you use it as directed. The serving size is 4 scoops, I only use 3 in my shaker with skim milk so it shakes up better, and it TASTES AMAZING!! It's a great product and I recommend it to anyone trying to get the edge with putting on weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost identical to regular Muscle Milk, December 4, 2011
I use Muscle Milk as a meal replacement only so the ratios are not that important to me.

It is a great value and does what it is supposed to do. So a five star is automatic.

The ONLY difference between this and the regular is the ratios of the nutrients in order to comply with NCAA rules. I think that this doesn't get as thick. For example, I measure out 9-10 ounces of water and two scoops of MM. I mix it with my Magic Bullet then let it sit for a few minutes. Regular MM will usually thicken as long as I didn't overdo the water to powder. The COLLEGIATE powder doesn't thicken. Taste isn't as chocolatey as the regular but almost identical. If you need a great meal replacement, BUY THIS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, May 4, 2011
Muscle Milk has kept me happy with it's flavors for years and continues to impress. Cookies 'n Creme is no exception. This is a delicious flavor that gets the job done. I highly suggest this one if you are a picky drinker like me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 30, 2011
I have only sparingly been using this product, but I like it. It tastes good and I'm sure that once I begin to take it consistently two or three times a day I'll see the full potential effects of it. I play college basketball and this product is legal for anyone in collegiate sports, plus it's made by a reputable brand. If you play at the NCAA level don't waste your time with looking into a bunch of different products. Get a protein, like this one, and stick to that and eat right. Most of what you need should come from what you eat so the protein shake should just be extra if you're trying to put on weight. A proper diet will counter having to spend a bunch of money of supplements that your body may not even completely absorb. If you miss meals this is a great supplement, but shouldn't be used a meal replacement. I highly recommend this product and on Amazon it is incredibly affordable. Never go to GNC or other vitamin and supplement shops when you can buy cheap products online!

Rate and Discover Movies