on September 17, 2013
I buy this product at Costco for a very low price. It is by far the best tasting protein shake mix I've ever had. I mix it only with water (11oz + 2 scoops). Very creamer. I mix it up using a shaker bottle and it blends very well. No lumps. Only complaint is 1 scoop only has 16g of protein and is 150 calories. The Optimum Nutrition whey isolate I also use has 30g proteins per scoop with 140 calories. Some times I mix 11oz water + 1 scoop ON whey isolate + 1 scoop Muscle Milk. Not as rich as the 2 scoops Muscle Milk but still very tasty and 46g proteins. I usually drink these after my morning workout.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 3, 2013
Verified Purchase
I hadn't tried this product until my daughter's personal trainer boyfriend had suggested she improve her protein intake because she's a vegetarian (*yay!)
So when she ran out of this product and asked me to reorder it, I ordered the wrong flavor. Oops! I reordered the correct flavor but I was personally willing to "eat" my mistakes-- meaning I would use the product.
wow. NICE PRODUCT! Makes a great smoothie. I get some serious protein boost when I mix in kale and other veggies and fruits with some water and ice (or tart cherry juice) for antioxidant values run it through a blender. I like the flavor and it blends nicely.
We have managed to use up the container and my kid now likes this flavor too. So we all win
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again