5.0 out of 5 stars A SMART BUY .. GOOD PRODUCT AND GOOD PRICE
As a customer I appreciate the customer service, I like to receive and what happened at the set time, I recommend this provider
Published 14 months ago by UN MES POR UNA CAMISETA

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but sizing is way off
Published on February 23, 2013 by Jennifer Reilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but sizing is way off, February 23, 2013
A beautiful dress, love the colors and design of the dress, however, the sizing is way off!!!! I normally wear an xs in dresses and originally ordered an xs, I had to return it as it wouldn't even go over my bust (and i am not even big busted). I ordered the small in exchange and although it fits better it is still extremely tight around the bust and just is not comfortable. I am going to be returning the small and NOT exchanging for the medium.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size was misrepresented, February 22, 2013
I LOVED this dress!!! The fabric was fabulous and the details were great, however, the size was wayyy off. I ordered a women's XL - my usual size. The dress was a medium at best. Really disappointed so back it went. The XL was so small, I didn't even consider ordering the XXL...Would give it a 5 star otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars A SMART BUY .. GOOD PRODUCT AND GOOD PRICE, December 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Instantly slimming, June 22, 2013
This was the first thing I noticed. As soon as I put it on I looked thin and tall. Nice dress but a little long for my 5ft. Just took up the hem and it did not spoil the look.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs way small!, May 2, 2013
It is a cute dress but I returned it because it is too small. I also really didn't like the elastic, it needs more stretch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tropical Maxi Dress a little disappointing, April 10, 2013
The size indicated, XXL, was somewhat misleading since it seemed to indicate the size of the bust rather than the overall size of the garment. The bust area was fine, but the waist was the size that one would expect of a size 14.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Dress, March 31, 2013
This review is from: D.E.P.T. Women's Tropical Maxi Dress (Apparel)
This is a very cute dress. Stylish but casual. The size does run small but luckily that was mentioned in the reviews. I normally wear a large or an extra large (size 12 to 14) so I ordered this in XXlarge and figured I would have alterations done if needed. It actually fits pretty good. I dont think any alterations will be necessary. I do wish it was about 2 or 3 inches longer though as it is a little too short for me, but I am 5'10 so im sure most women wont have a problem with the length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed!!!, March 21, 2013
I'm 100 pounds and 5 feet 32c. Xsmall fits like a glove!!!!!! Petite girl, get this!!! You won't regret!!! Btw the material is super comfy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great party dress, January 13, 2013
This is a great dress for a tropical party - very pretty, well fitting and nice and has a nice flow.

D.E.P.T. Women's Tropical Maxi Dress