Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on November 26, 2012
Funny!! Funny!! Always a pleasure to see D.L. Hughley do stand up. He takes you back to the past but enlighten you with current issues that effect all of us. I love the honesty in his performance. If you want a good laugh this is the movie for you!! I truly enjoyed it.
It me a LOOOOOOOOONG time to get into D.L. Hughley, and it was actually in 2008 when his comedy finally caught on with me. I had flown out to California for the first time in order to drive back a car I had purchased since the now defunct dealership could not obtain cheaper shipping transport for my car. Between the jet lag, adrenaline, and the time zone change, which I had never experienced, I was so worn down by the time I was picked up from the airport. After officially taking possession of the car, I slept under a big tent at the dealership for 2 hours with the guys at the dealership keeping watch over me. When I found a room, I could not sleep because the time there was 6pm, but my body was operating on east coast time, 9pm. So I found that Redondo Beach was 1 mile away and I got to see the Pacific Ocean. When I got back, I still did not sleep well and found myself awake at 3am and HBO was about to play Unapologetic. I laughed myself silly, and I have followed him ever since. Reset continues the in-your-face style that he has done for a long time, but his comedy, to me, has improved dramatically since Kings of Comedy. The title is a line he repeats periodically throughout this session, it's the one line my wife loves to repeat. As usual, at the end, he humors myself by finding members of the audience to spill on, but he is not mean about it, but definitely funny. He is not the one to play the dozens with. Check it out, you'll enjoy it. ~K.I.S.S~
on January 27, 2013
I found this one of the funnious dvd's of two dvd's of D. L. Hughley that have in my videos
on February 18, 2013
Hughley is one of my favorites in the comedy world. Reset is far less political than some of his former works, for that, I'm grateful. He has two very annoying bits in this show -"My iron is low" and "Let me do something else"- that would have been less annoying had he not repeated them 50,000 times. That's my only complaint....the rest, as always, is fab.
on February 19, 2013
Back in the day, I never used to find D.L. Hughley funny at all. I don't know if my humor has changed, he has gotten better at his craft, or both. Now I find D.L. very funny. I liked this dvd better then the last one, but it was funny as well. D.L. is always funny when he goes in on the Opie & Anthony show on Sirius XM.
on August 30, 2013
I love DL Hughley's comedy and his political views. He is so sharp. But there is a segment in the comedy routine that drags on way to long. He could have said a lot more funny things instead of talking about this one particular thing.
on July 11, 2014
Reset is D.L. Hughley's funniest stand-up special. He was funny from joke one to the last. He dishes on everything from his personal life to pop culture and everything in between with hilarious results. Good DVD!
on January 5, 2013
I'm a big comedy fan and needless to say, D.L. is probably my favorite comedian, he's always up to date with current events and is ingenious with his delivery of whatever the topic is!!!
on March 6, 2014
One of the brightest and funniest comediennes of this era. The cd is very nice. Excellent package and received in the condition and in the time frame stated in the ad.
on March 14, 2013
This is one of his funniest stand alone yet? This is the DVD I pop in when I am having a bad day. Even on my worst day the material in this DVD can make me laugh