One Device, Three Wireless Functions
The D-Link Wireless-N Pocket Router/Access Point (DAP-1350) features multi-mode functionality you can utilize as a wireless router to create a Wireless-N Wi-Fi network (802.11n), or easily use as an access point to add Wi-Fi to an existing wired network to provide a wireless connection anywhere desired. The DAP-1350 also functions as a wireless client to easily connect an Ethernet-ready device (such as a desktop PC or Xbox 360) to a Wi-Fi network for increased flexibility and added convenience for your Wireless-Networking needs (see examples of the DAP-1350's three functions).
- Create a powerful Wi-Fi network with Wireless-N technology
- Intelligent QoS technology prioritizes both wired and wireless Internet traffic to enable enhanced gaming and phone calling (VoIP) experience
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure, simple 1-button setup
- Single-band Wireless N connectivity
- 1 High Speed Ethernet port for fast wired connectivity
The slim, lightweight D-Link Wireless-N Pocket Router is the perfect Wi-Fi travel companion.
- Perfect Wi-Fi travel companion for business or personal use
- Multi-mode functionality with wireless router, access point, or wireless client mode
- Backward compatible with Wireless-G devices
- SharePort Technology for sharing a USB printer or storage over your network (available in router mode only)
- Supports Power over USB allowing a PC to power the DAP-1350 if AC power is not accessible (requires direct connection to a PC's USB port with a minimum output of 500mA)
- Secure your Wireless-Network using advanced WPA or WPA2 encryption
The Wireless Router That Travels
Compact and lightweight, the DAP-1350 is small enough to carry with you while traveling and sets up easily. Use the DAP-1350 to easily share an Internet connection or connect to an existing wired network in conference rooms, hotel rooms, or anywhere a Wi-Fi network is needed. Equipped with a travel case, the compact and lightweight DAP-1350 is the perfect companion for all your business and personal travels.
Advanced Wireless Security
The DAP-1350 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a Wireless-Network or the Internet. Support for WPA and WPA2 ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption regardless of your client devices.
Delivering powerful 11n performance with multi-mode functionality and increased mobility, the DAP-1350 is an ideal solution for providing convenient wireless connectivity anywhere Wi-Fi access is needed.
Why Wireless-N Is Better
This Wireless-N Pocket Router/Access Point uses Wireless-N technology with multiple intelligent antennas to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform previous-generation Wireless G devices. The internal antennas bounce multiple wireless signals off walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots.
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11n 2.4GHz; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.3u
- Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2); Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Connectivity: 1 Fast Ethernet port (10/100); 1 USB port for SharePort
- Device management: Internet Explorer v7 or later; Mozilla Firefox v3.0 or later; or other Java-enabled browsers
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 0.8 x 2.6 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box
Wireless-N Pocket Router, CAT5 Ethernet cable, USB power cable, power adapter, travel case, CD-ROM with quick start guide and product documentation