It's not everyday you come across a device designed solely with the gamer in mind. The D-Link Xtreme N Gaming Router (DGL-4500) is one of those few devices built especially for gamers. Experience the power of our Xtreme N Duo wireless technology for data transfer rates of up to 300Mbps** and Gigabit LAN and WAN Ports to get your game on faster than ever before.
We've also added an updated version of our award-winning GameFuel technology to get your game going smoother. To top it off, we've thrown in a high-performance CPU and a Network Activity Display to give you a serious gaming router.
- Wireless N connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
- Intelligent QoS technology prioritizes both wired and wireless Internet traffic to enable enhanced gaming and phone calling (VoIP) experience
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure, simple 1-button setup
- Capable of streaming audio and video to compatible UPnP-enabled devices
- Dualband 802.11n technology (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) for getting your game on in the wireless band of your choice
- Active Firewall protection
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for ultra-fast wired connectivity
- Network Activity Display that gives you vital information about your router and network settings
- Updated GameFuel Engine to keep your game going smoother
- Backward compatible with 802.11a/g/b devices
- D-Link Green Verified Product (hardware version A1 and A2)
- Includes SharePort technology* for sharing USB devices like printers and storage over your network
Nothing ruins a frag-fest faster than lag. GameFuel allows you to customize your network settings to prioritize game traffic so your roommate doesn't hog all the bandwidth while downloading tracks from his favorite 80's hair band.
Network Activity Display
You can never have too much information. That's why we've included a Network Activity Display to show you what's going on with your router. Check your Internet, LAN, WAN and other various settings all from one screen. We've also included a clock in there so you can see exactly how long you've spent playing the game and not taking out the trash.
The D-Link DGL-4500 includes a network activity display that gives you vital information about your router and network settings. Click here to see more.
Playing by yourself can be fun, but getting online and fragging others is way better. Make sure your wireless signal can make it into the basement with our Xtreme N Duo wireless technology**. With Xtreme N Duo technology your router also has the power of dual-band (2.4 or 5 GHz) wireless signals to get your game on in the wireless band of your choice.
With SharePort technology you can connect a USB printer or storage device to your router and allow users to access them from anywhere on the network. Conveniently turn your existing USB printers and storage devices into network devices for everyone to share.
Push the limits of networking technology and experience the evolution of gigabit speed. Share broadband Internet, boost network performance and stay competitive in your online games.
What's in the Box
Xtreme N gaming router, 3 detachable antennas, Ethernet cable, power adapter, CD-ROM with installation wizard, product documentation, and World in Conflict content
* Requires SharePort Client Utility installation on the PC. SharePort upgrade is available for the hardware versions A1, A2.
** Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g, 802.11a, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.