D-Link DIR-601 Wireless-N 150 Home Router
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$35.00 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Upgrade Your Home Network With Wireless N
- Enhanced Wireless Range
- Easy To Set Up
- Upgrade to a Faster Wireless Network with Better Home Coverage than Wireless G
- Advanced Performance based on Wireless N Technology
- Faster Connection Speeds for Streaming Videos and File Sharing
- Easy-to-Use Wireless Security Features with Active Firewall Protection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: D-Link DIR-601 Wireless-N 150 Home Router
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Blue Glass Solutions||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Data Transfer Rate||150||300 Megabits Per Second||150 Megabits Per Second||300 Megabits Per Second|
|Total Lan Ports||5||4||4||4|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 BGN||802 11 BGN||802 11 BG||802 11 BGN|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
The D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router (DIR-601) delivers high performance, end-to-end wireless connectivity based on Wireless N technology. The DIR-601 provides better wireless coverage and improved speeds over previous-generation Wireless G*. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N 150 provides an excellent solution for experiencing better wireless performance while sharing a broadband Internet connection with multiple computers over a secure wireless network.
Enhanced Wireless Range
Utilizing the benefits of Wireless N technology, the DIR-601 performs faster file transfers and farther coverage enabling greater wireless signals across your home. Not only does the DIR-601 extend your wireless range, it also works with your existing Wireless G devices.
Easy To Set Up
The DIR-601 makes it easy to set up your wireless network in your home or office without professional installation. The DIR-601 includes an Installation Wizard CD-ROM, which walks you through the easy step-by-step installation process to set up your wireless network and Internet connection in minutes. Once the setup process is complete, you can share a high-speed Internet connection, files, media, and more.
Easy To Secure
The DIR-601 supports the latest wireless security features to prevent unauthorized access, be it from over the wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA and WPA2 ensure the usage of the best possible encryption available, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the DIR-601 utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet. Plus, the DIR-601 includes Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) with a push button feature that easily sets up and activates your network security functions.What This Product Does
Create a wireless network to share high-speed Internet access with computers, game consoles, and media players with greater distances and coverage across your home than previous-generation Wireless G technology.
Why Wireless 150 Is Better
The Wireless N 150 Home Router is based on Wireless N technology to greatly improve the speed of your wireless signal up to 4X faster than previous- generation Wireless G. This allows the Wireless N 150 Home Router to provide better reception and greater wireless coverage.
D-Link Green devices are about providing an alternatives without compromising performance. They are designed to help conserve energy, protect our environment from harmful substances, and reduce waste by using recyclable packaging.
- Automatically powers down ports that have no link
- Budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths
- Includes wireless LAN scheduling, which can shut down your wireless network when not in use for further power savings
- Reduces energy consumption by using an Energy Star qualified power adapter
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Interface Type: 4 Fast Ethernet LAN Ports (10/100), 1 Fast Ethernet WAN Port
- Antenna Type: Single External Antenna
- Security: WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access); Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) -- push button and pin
- Advanced Firewall Features: Network Address Translation (NAT), Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), VPN Pass-through / Multi-sessions PPTP / L2TP / IPSec
- Device Management: Internet Explorer v7 or Later; Mozilla Firefox v3.0 or Later; or other Java-enabled Browsers
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 5.7 x 1.2 inches (WxDxH)
- Recommended System Requirements: For optimal wireless performance, use with the Wireless 150 USB Adapter (DWA-125)
- Minimum System Requirements: Computer with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or Mac OS X (v10.4); Internet Explorer v7 or Mozilla Firefox v3.0; CD-ROM Drive; Network Interface Card; and for Internet access a Cable or DSL Modem and Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What's in the Box
D-Link DIR-601 router, CAT5 Ethernet cable, power adapter, CD-ROM with installation wizard, operating instructions and 1-Year Limited Warranty.
|N 150||N 300||N+ 300||N+ 300 |
|Share the Internet throughout your home network|
|Easy file sharing within your home network|
|Better range and speed over Wireless G|
|Backwards compatible with Wireless G|
|Safe network connection with Wi-Fi encryption & Dual Active firewall|
|Push button Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS)|
|Intelligent antenna technology for better Wi-Fi coverage|
|Enhanced router performance for a more reliable network|
|QoS engine prioritizes video and gaming traffic|
|Designed for more coverage & performance throughout your home|
|Use 5 GHz band for streaming HD content with less interference|
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and draft 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, buildings materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link draft 802.11n devices.
Top Customer Reviews
I can confirm that the reviews are accurate. Installation was extremely easy; the "wizard" worked perfectly on an XP computer. I do have some minor range issues, but fewer than those reported by some users of much more expensive routers. The router is in my home office in the BASEMENT of the house. The basement walls are 8" poured concrete and the router happens to be next to the north wall. If I take my Toshiba Win 7 laptop to any part of the house OUTSIDE the planes of the basement walls (the porch and the breakfast-room-extension off the kitchen), the signal strength can drop to as little as 2 out of 5 bars, and download speed can drop from 18-20Mbps to just under 4Mbps. But I'm pretty sure that NO router -- at any price -- would do significantly better if positioned in the same place. Everywhere INSIDE the planes of the basement walls -- even the bedrooms 2-stories up and farthest from the router -- I typically get 4-5 bars. There are times when it falls to 3 bars in one bedroom, but it's not consistently at that level, so the drop-off could be due to transient interference from other electronics (e.g., our three cordless phones or routers in homes near us).Read more ›
I have 9 computers, 1 Playstation 3, 2 Xbox 360's and 1 Nintendo Wii, running off of this one wireless router, and even with 80 percent of those up at one time, I have never been dropped, and have seen full connectivity each time, with perfect latency in between. No lag, Nor overlay.
I live him an apartment, with 3 people.
So, a great router but with dd-wrt software and not the stock firmware.
Use this link to download the dd-wrt firmware.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had a hard time getting it started. Never had a problem with routers before. Have some issues with connecting and having to reset it. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Schwanhilde
Why do I rate it so low? The signal distance is poor, it drops connections and has to be reset every few minutes. The build is terrible, nothing but cheap plastic. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Nate
I use this in a small apartment environment. I've been through a few routers this past year and I was so sick of buying routers that I actually bought this older one which was a... Read morePublished 10 days ago by A. Eberts
Nice product at very good price, Excellent tech support. DLink is my only recommended manf.Published 12 days ago by Robert
No issues at all in last 4 years. I have purchased this product twice.Published 18 days ago by Hiren
This is a good little router for the money. I bought it to cheaply extend my wireless coverage and it performs fairly wellPublished 24 days ago by Samuel F.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.