Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
vote
It depends on the size of your house and the location of the router. I have one of these routers in my house. It seems to be a good router but I did have to put in a range extender due to the router not giving a strong signal in my entire house. I have a 3 level home with the router in the lowest level and the extender on the main level. this made for the best configuration for me. Hope this helps you.
Jun 1, 2013 by Tim Sheldon
votes
The router I bought never worked out of the box. Go with a linksys router you'll be bappy
Jun 1, 2013 by conyoman
votes
It should. The power adapter indicates it is for 50 or 60 Hz and 100 to 240 volts. I've used this router for about 18 months with no issues.
May 16, 2014 by David Hedin
votes
how many Mbps? Dec 12, 2014
fluctuates between 56 and 128M for me.
Dec 12, 2014 by H. Shetty
votes
It work very well with blue ray as long as its a wireless ready blue ray player
Jun 1, 2013 by Shytyoka
votes
If it is hard wired in there won't be a problem. If you are use it with the Wi-Fi it will depend on the signal strength. If it is weak it will cut in and out.
6 days ago by William W Redlin Jr
votes
The specs and features indicate it is for a small home. I would assume that it means a one-bedroom one-level home, depending on whether you have cement or wood-frame, two-bedroom with more of an open plan could still possibly work fine. http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/wireless-n150-home-router/
Dec 26, 2014 by Wednesday
votes
Yes I have time warner, which now the same thing!
Jun 2, 2014 by jtrkeg
votes
I don't have a kindle fire but when my son or daughter visit and bring theirs,it works.
Apr 26, 2014 by Janie Plummer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers