The D-Link Wireless N 300 Router (DIR-615) provides a better wireless signal for your network than previous-generation Wireless G technology. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N 300 provides an excellent solution for sharing an Internet connection and files such as video, music, photos, and documents. D-Link Wireless N 300 products use Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enables you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home.
Not only does the D-Link Wireless N 300 technology extend your wireless range, it also works with previous-generation wireless devices. The DIR-615 also includes QoS (Quality of Service) Prioritization Technology that analyzes and separates multiple data streams based on sensitivity to delay, enabling multiple applications to stream smoothly across your network.
- Powerful Wireless N 300 technology outperforms Wireless G*, provides superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
- Single-band Wireless N connectivity
- Intelligent QoS technology prioritizes both wired and wireless Internet traffic to enable enhanced gaming and phone calling (VoIP) experience
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure, simple 1-button setup
- Capable of streaming audio and video to compatible UPnP-enabled devices
- Easy-to-use wireless security features with Active Firewall protection
- 4 High Speed Ethernet ports for fast wired connectivity
- Parental controls to supervise Internet activity
Easy to Set Up
The D-Link Quick Router Setup Wizard quickly configures your new Wireless N 300 Router to get you up and running in minutes. Our Setup Wizard walks you step by step through the installation process to configure your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security, and everything else you need to get your network up and running so that you don't have to be a networking expert to get it set up.
Easy to Secure
The DIR-615 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA and WPA2 standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the Wireless N 300 Router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
Delivering great wireless performance, network security and coverage, the D-Link Wireless N 300 Router (DIR-615) is ideal for upgrading your existing wireless home network.
Benefits of a Wireless N 300 Router
This Wireless N 300 Router uses powerful 802.11n technology with multiple intelligent antennas to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform previous-generation Wireless G MIMO devices. The antennas on the Wireless N 300 Router make use of your home's environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Interface Type: 4 Fast Ethernet LAN Ports (10/100), 1 Fast Ethernet WAN Port
- Antenna Type: Single External Antenna
- Security: WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Advanced Firewall Features: Network Address Translation (NAT), Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), VPN Pass-through / Multi-sessions PPTP / L2TP / IPSec
- Device Management: Internet Explorer v7 or Later; Mozilla Firefox v3.0 or Later; or other Java-enabled Browsers
- Certifications: FCC Class B, IC, Wi-Fi, IPv6 Gold
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 5 x 1.2 inches (WxDxH)
- Recommended System Requirements: For optimal wireless performance, use with the Wireless N 300 Adapter (DWA-130)
- Minimum System Requirements: Computer with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or Mac OS X (v10.4); Internet Explorer v7 or Mozilla Firefox v3.0; CD-ROM Drive; Network Interface Card; and for Internet access a Cable or DSL Modem and Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What's in the Box
D-Link DIR-615 router, CAT5 Ethernet cable, 2 antennas, power adapter, CD-ROM with installation wizard and operating instructions
D-Link Wireless N Router Comparison
| || N 150 || N 300 || N+ 300 || N+ 300 |
| || |
| Share the Internet throughout your home network || || || || |
| Easy file sharing within your home network || || || || |
| Better range and speed over Wireless G || || || || |
| Backwards compatible with Wireless G || || || || |
| Safe network connection with Wi-Fi encryption & Dual Active firewall || || || || |
| Push button Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) || || || || |
| Intelligent antenna technology for better Wi-Fi coverage || || || || |
| Enhanced router performance for a more reliable network || || || || |
| QoS engine prioritizes video and gaming traffic || || || || |
| Designed for more coverage & performance throughout your home || || || || |
| Use 5 GHz band for streaming HD content with less interference || || || || |
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link Wireless N devices.