The D-Link RangeBooster N USB Adapter (DWA-140) is a 802.11n compliant wireless client for your desktop or notebook PC. It delivers up to 12x faster speeds* and 4x farther range* than an 802.11g network while staying backward compatible with 802.11g networks. Once connected, you can share a high-speed Internet connection, photos, files, music, printers, and more.
- Wireless N connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
- Single-band Wireless N connectivity
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure, simple 1-button setup
- Delivers up to 12x faster speeds* and 4x farther range* than 802.11g.
- Backward compatible with 802.11g networks.
- Access secure networks using WPA or WPA2 encryption.
- Easy to install and use with the included Quick Adapter Setup Wizard.
Get Connected, Stay Connected
The RangeBooster N USB Adapter is powered by RangeBooster N technology to provide superb wireless performance in the home or office. Connect to a RangeBooster N Router (DIR-625) and experience smooth Internet phone calls (VoIP), responsive network gaming, secure Web surfing, faster file transfers, enhanced audio streaming, and greater wireless coverage in larger homes and offices*. The DWA-140 supports WPA and WPA2 encryption that allow you to connect securely to a wireless network.
Easy to Setup, Easy to Use
D-Link's Quick Adapter Setup Wizard guides you step-by-step through the installation process. Configure this USB adapter without having to call a networking expert to help you. The D-Link Wireless Manager is also included with this product to keep track of your most frequently accessed networks so that you can join them quickly and easily.
With unmatched wireless performance, reception, and security protection, the D-Link RangeBooster N USB Adapter (DWA-140) is a great choice for easily adding or upgrading wireless connectivity to your desktop or notebook PC.
What This Product Does
Connect your desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed Internet connection, transfer files, and stream media from greater distances around your home or office.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link's 802.11n devices.