Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
routers work with any provider. It's the modem you want to make sure is compatible. I use this router with a modem that Charter provided, so yes the router will work.
Jan 3, 2014 by Jon Holland
votes
Yes. You only need a browser.
Mar 31, 2014 by Kyle
votes
Yes, this does specifically. All of these type of router/wireless appliances should have a power supply.
Mar 19, 2014 by Curmudgeon
votes
No, but it is adjustable in position.
Jun 11, 2013 by Just a guy in Ohio
votes
It's just an all purpose router. Works for computers, phones, tablets, games, security systems - everything. BTW, I've had it in place for about a month now, and it's giving me full house-wide coverage. I do some video streaming and it works fine. There's really no set-up to it unless you want to change your SSID and password. A router is a router is a router, and I'm not looking for special features, so this one is just fine for me.
Aug 3, 2014 by El Gordo
votes
this is not the router I recently purchased but it is similar to turn off wifi you can do it by software or unplug the power adaptor. No physical switch.
Jul 11, 2014 by Jonathan Izumi
votes
I believe what you are looking for is an "access point". Personally I don't know if you can use it for this purpose.
May 8, 2014 by Kevin G Washburn
votes
Purchase a "n". Stsy away from d-link company. The tech support caused more problems snd then trief to get me to give them $200+ to fix them!
Aug 18, 2013 by Blessed
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers