Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
Yes, I did that with mine. I use one as a router and one as an access point. It got rid of some dead spots in my wireless coverage. I also hard wired my blu-ray player to the access point. I get 100 mbs hard wired and up to 72 mbs wireless. I was quite satisfied.
Mar 5, 2014 by Joseph Merkt
votes
I had the same issue, I called up dlink tech support desk, so after 3 failed attempts to fix the problem, they sent me the replacement AC model. The new router is working fine now but w/ occasional signal disconnect. Overall, I'd say - if possible get your money back and go for netgear.
Jul 31, 2014 by Arvinder Singh
votes
We found our wifi kept dropping out when we were outside by the pool,so we purchased the D-link and plugged it into the outlet by our patio door inside and we get great wifi now.
Jul 3, 2014 by Joanna C.
votes
I am not aware of a firmware update
Jul 5, 2014 by Joseph Merkt
votes
This is not a modem so No it won't
Jul 28, 2014 by pfg
votes
You could connect this router as an Access Point to get wireless. Its range is reasonable but whether it can cover your whole house depends on many factors.
May 13, 2014 by Joseph Merkt
votes
Don't know for sure but they are supposed to all work together
Apr 4, 2014 by Mark F. Lefebvre
votes
Yes, it should work. One of the power line is connecting to this router through one of the gigabit Ethernet ports, and the other power adapter can be connected to the device you want to have networking access. There are some limitation/requirement of the electric wiring in a building for using the power adapter(most of the houses meet those requirement).
Jan 31, 2014 by N.A man
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers