Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 17, 2009 11:35:34 AM PDT
I know I probably shouldn't be asking this, but does anyone know of some sites or some experts in which they will mod the D-Pad of the X-Box 360 controller? I would like for it to happen so that I'll be able to play certain genre's much easier, such as fighting games & navigating through the menus easier, as I don't want to buy some adapters or to spend hundreds of dollars on some arcade sticks.

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 2, 2009 2:38:49 AM PDT
O. Macias says:
There is no problem with your question. Google turns up some good instructables and tutorials when you search for "xbox 360 d-pad mod" or "xbox 360 d-pad fix" if you are willing to try it yourself. Alternately, I would suggest maybe checking out your local Craigslist section if you want it done by someone else, or post an advertisement detailing what you need done and what you can offer as compensation.
I know exactly what you mean about the d-pad; it feels constricted by the circle it is in, hitting the sides often and being inaccurate, especially for fighting games.

Posted on Nov 9, 2010 9:34:44 AM PST
romevi says:
If you don't mind splurging on another controller, try this: Xbox 360 Silver Controller and Play & Charge Kit

Posted on Nov 10, 2010 7:08:22 AM PST
C. Fritz says:
You can mod your own controller with ease actually. Like Macias said, just google it. The new 360 controller has a transformable D-pad, but underneath that sleek veneer is actually the EXACT same build-up. The modding instructions online, if followed correctly, are much more effective.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 17, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
MICROSOFT B4F00014 Xbox 360® Wireless Controller
MICROSOFT B4F00014 Xbox 360® Wireless Controller by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (525)