4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, poor seller response.
The time itself was awesome. Great camera. The tripod is a super cheap small tripod, doesn't even stay standing. The Nikon bag wouldn't stay closed, the clip was damaged and wouldn't close. I've emailed the seller but got no response. Other than the bag and the tripod, the actual camera and lenses are great!
Published 5 months ago by Richie Valencia

Published 2 months ago by Gilberto Molina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, poor seller response., September 13, 2014
This review is from: Nikon D3200 w/ 18-55mm and 55-200mm non-VR Lenses (Black) and Gadget Bag + 32GB Memory Card + All in One High Speed Card Reader + 52mm UV Protector + Accessory Kit (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars D3200 is the perfect beginner's camera and Focus Camera is great., October 2, 2014
Love it…It's everything I wanted. I didn't need 2 bags and would have loved a shutter remote but it was well priced and the perfect starter.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 9, 2014
Great starter professional camera

5.0 out of 5 stars has been a great product that I am totally satisfied with, September 6, 2014
Product was received in two days, has been a great product that I am totally satisfied with.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... is not reading the memory card and therefore is useless because I cannot save the pictures, December 17, 2014
I bought this bundle in September 2014 and two months after the camera is not reading the memory card and therefore is useless because I cannot save the pictures, I have tried different memory cards and will not work. I went into Amazon to try to return the product and it says it cannot be returned. What am I supposed to do? I need a response from FOCUS CAMERA where I bought it from.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first-time digital SLR, August 2, 2014
M. Ward "Powerharp" (Russellville, AR USA) - See all my reviews
I'm giving this four stars for the time being because I'm still learning to use it. This is my first digital SLR and I like it a lot. I'm older so I got a monopod and a tripod to steady myself. So far the pics have been great. More later, maybe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had everything I expected. In retrospect, I should ..., January 20, 2015
Had everything I expected. In retrospect, I should have purchased the package with the VR lenses. lack of research on the purchasers part, not the listing.

4.0 out of 5 stars but it is a nice setup for a beginner or a pro, February 7, 2015
Haven't played with it much, but it is a nice setup for a beginner or a pro. I would recommend it to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great set of gear- in addition to the D3200 body, January 1, 2015
I purchased this package as a gift for a young talented photographer after looking at a number of D3200 packages. This is a great set of gear- in addition to the D3200 body, there are two zoom lenses that span a broad focal length range, filters, gadget bag, tripod, hand strap, memory card holder, extra battery... and she will be set up to compose great photos for years to come! I shoot with Pentax DSLR cameras but this D2300 is really SOA. This purchase was also a last minute Xmas decision, and the seller got it to me almost at the last possible time for shipment without any challenges or missed promises. Many thanks TAA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 29, 2014
Doc's mom (Lexington, NC USA) - See all my reviews
Great set to own. Has everything I need at a fair price. Fast service.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›