5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality
Great camera, comes with everything as described. The tripod isn't as great quality but that's what I expected. I love the photos I take with both sized lens and especially like the self-clicker button that this package comes with. Recommend this package for anyone with a decent budget. The battery life is amazing! One charge lasts me about 600+ photos.
Published 14 months ago by Connie Wu

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service Was Lousy
Published 12 months ago by Robtex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Nikon D3200 24.2 Mp Cmos Digital SLR with 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 Af-s Dx Vr Nikkor Zoom Lens + Nikon Zoom Telephoto 70-300mm F/4-5.6g Zoom-nikkor Autofocus Lens + 52mm 2x Professional Lens +High Definition 52mm Wide Angle Lens + Auto Flash + Uv Filter Kit with 24GB Complete Deluxe Accessory Bundle (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value, January 1, 2014
I purchased this bundle after looking at many offers and feel it was the best by far. Nikkor lenses were included and two Vivitar lenses. The carry bags that were included were good quality and not cheaply made. The camera itself is fun to use and takes great photos. Would highly recommend this bundle for anyone interested in a good camera with good accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Expectations!, January 10, 2014
My husband is having so much fun with this camera......especially with all of the different lenses that came with it. The qulaity of the pictures is amazing as well!I was struggling between Nikkon and Canon....I think Nikkon is the hands-down winner

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service Was Lousy, February 11, 2014
I am pleased with all the extras that came with the camera for the price. I did have an issue with my camera being in another language when I received it, I contacted PHOTO4LESS and the person who answered the phone could not help me. She took my information and said someone would get back in touch with me. That was almost a month ago and still no one has bothered calling.

I figured it out myself! I will not be doing business with PHOTO4LESS in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 2, 2014
Very complete kit, excellent value, Camera is easy to use and takes excellent photos. Computer software also easy to use. Would recommend to one and all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D3200 Digital SLR, January 13, 2014
This was the best camera bundle buy over all of our friends purchases who also bought the Nikon D3200. As for the camera itself we LOVE it! Not since back in the 70's when everyone had a 35mm have we enjoyed using a camera. We've had a lot of point and shoot digital camera and have been pleased, but they don't match up to this camera. It was worth getting the package deal and the Nikon D3200 for Dummies book to help us know how to use this camera. (Would also recommend for a serious user.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, January 17, 2014
I ordered two of these Nikons. Very happy! Camera takes
wonderful pictures. Perfect package for anyone starting out
and wanting to be better with photography. Not only is the
camera package great but the company is too. The shipping
was in a very timely matter and packed great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera - but it's grey market and accessories are not great, April 1, 2014
Well, the camera's great. I'll start there. BUT...

This is a grey market kit, which I didn't know when I bought it. It's not illegal to sell or buy grey market stuff, but it can make it complicated when getting repairs. And, you can't help but feel you were misled by purchasing something meant for the overseas markets!

Also, the accessories seem pretty low-quality. In retrospect, I would rather have bought the Nikon kit for the USA market, saved up for accessories and purchased higher-quality items.

Let me be clear though - the items were all new, the camera is flawless, the remote is nice, I use the bag and the cleaning kit all the time. Live and learn!

Since purchasing this kit, I've bought an auto-focus 200 mm lens. The one in this kit is MANUAL FOCUS ONLY! Great skill to learn, but be aware of what you are getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth the buy, August 10, 2014
I love it. I mainly just wanted the camera, but the fact that it came with all the extras is a bonus. One thing I do not like though is the regular tripod. I feel it's too flimsy and with the camera on it, it would tip over from the weight. I also wish it was taller. But I don't mind getting a more sturdy one since I got all the extra items in the bundle. I'm not a pro, but I just really wanted a camera that gave clarity in shots and this one does and I'm very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, January 12, 2014
Awesome package. Loved everything about it!!! Takes beautiful pictures.Highly recommended a must have for any household. Best Christmas gift ever.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›