Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 25, 2014
Love this camera! Easy to use for an amateur. Auto settings for point and shoot; manual control when you're ready to try them. The extras are great, the carring case is perfect size, can fit an extra lense and flash.
Reason for the 4 star rating; when using Live View (as opposed to the view finder) the time between pressing the button and when the picture is actually taken is longer than other cameras in this category. However, if you can adjust to that, then it's perfect. Professional level camera.
Recommend!
on August 6, 2014
I have enjoyed using this camera!! The size is good and although it does a ton of stuff and I have a lot to learn, the obvious features are easy to use !! But so far so good I think it will do what I intended, family, vacation and recreational photos ! Joy
on June 7, 2014
Nice piece of equipment. Sharp pictures, easy to use. The guide makes picture taking a breeze.
I'm happy I made this purchase.
on March 17, 2015
The other reviews about this camera package are right on - everything is great, except for the tripod (which is a joke) and the camera bag, which is fine but feels lacking in the quality department. Regardless, the D3300 is amazing, and the Sigma lens is awesome! I would be bored with just the stock lens...

Very, very satisfied with this product. If you're new to DSLR (as I am) it's a great way to start!
on February 24, 2015
I originally bought this camera at best buy. Then I stumbled upon this deal.... The extra lens, cleaner, tripod, camera case and more, it was definitely a better deal for my money and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. It even came 3 days sooner then expected! The only thing I was disappointed with was the packaging for the tripod. It was all cracked open on the bottom and up the side. Also the panels inside the camera case are kinda crappy.
on March 19, 2015
Planning a vacation and I needed a new camera for the trip. My main concern was price and photo quality. I shopped around quite a bit and narrowed it to this camera of the Canon Rebel T5. One of the big selling points for me was getting the zoom lens as part of the package, because I often want to get a good shot of something far away. This kit was affordable, came with a bag, had both lenses and came with a good size SD card. I've taken it for a couple of test drives, mostly with the zoom lens and I've been really happy with the results. Auto mode was extremely easy to use, the built in flash works quite well, and the camera balance was good even with the bigger lens. I'll shoot a couple of thousand photos on vacation and we will see how it does with that, but my first impressions are very positive. Negatives: I don't like having to remove the battery to recharge it. It would be nice to have a second battery so that you can charge one while using the other.
on April 6, 2015
Love my new camera. This kit is a great bargain. Buying this kit worked wonders - I didn't have to look around for all the little things you need. The case has a ton of room. Of course I ordered more filters for the larger lens, lens cap straps, but those are negligible purchases. The Nikon D3300 is PACKED with features and exceeds my expectations. It is also not heavy when I carry it around at events.
on April 18, 2015
Awesome product came in early, paid less for this whole kit than i could gave got just the camera in my town. The only con is not even about this camera or kit but the camera doesnt work with the Bluetooth adapter to connect it to your phone. Besides that its awesome
on November 21, 2014
Everything was great love the camera but the tripod is a ripoff. Otherwise great buy does a fantastic job. I would recommended to all new or experienced.
on December 11, 2014
Everything came as expected and my wife loves the camera and has taken awesome pictures.