nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more
D7000 SOLD OUT?????? Anyone get this email?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0 Inch LCD (Body Only) right now, and we're not sure when we'll be able to get more.

Our supply of some items is limited, and these products sell out quickly. I realize this is disappointing news, and I'm sorry we had to cancel your order.

I'd suggest checking our website from time to time to see if this item is available. If anyone is selling it, you'll see a "More Buying Choices" box on the product detail page; if it's not available from any sellers, you might see an "Alert me" link; "Alert me" allows you to sign up so we can e-mail you when Amazon has stock available for purchase.

I'm sorry I don't have better news. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?
asked by Pierre on October 7, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 31-37 of 37 answers
A
Funny to see everybody going crazy here for a piece of D7000. I sold my D90 a couple of weeks ago and take my time until it will be available..No rush really..If it will get too close to the release of D400, I will dump my desire to get the D7000.
Tesla answered on October 17, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
PRoblem is that Amazon has NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THEIR D7000 (BODY ONLY) SHIPMENTS FROM THEIR DISTRIBUTOR. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. They currently don't have it to sell. PreOrders be d*mned.
R. A Gibson answered on October 18, 2010

A
Hello,

We're writing to let you know there's been an unexpected delay in shipping your Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera.

This camera has proven to have an extraordinary demand and we're shipping orders as quickly as possible. At this time, we're not sure of the exact date your camera will be shipped.

We're very sorry about this, and to make up for the inconvenience, we'd like to offer you a $25 discount. You don't have to do anything; the discount will be applied to your account when your camera ships.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
Reservations Required answered on October 18, 2010

A
Did anyone receive their d7000 yet? I got lucky and got it from best buy way before it was released.
Pablo answered on October 21, 2010

A
Hmmmm. I posted on 10-27-10 that I was able to get a D7000 body only from my local dealer in St. George, UT. I can't find the post so I am reposting. I was shocked when I received the call Wed. morning. He had ordered 2 kits and rec. one body only instead. I picked up my new camera that afternoon for $1199.99. No Tax or shipping! I am so far extremely happy with it.
BOL> to everyone!
P. Nutter answered on October 29, 2010

A
Lets try and get a sense of whether or not these are moving and what dates they are on.

When did you order? 9-22
Did you order body or kit? Body
When was your ship date? No Ship Date yet
Gerald answered on November 11, 2010

A
There are no d 7000 due to the Nikon factory in Thailand getting completely flooded in the freak floods they have had. They are not due to be back up and running till March 2012 where normal production will start, until then they are using much smaller factories which has slowed production right down.
A. Ward answered on February 14, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product