5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, good size, July 10, 2011
P. B. J. Spaas ""Aristocat"" (UK, France, Netherlands and many other places from pole to pole.) - See all my reviews
I've always liked Dakine since my first bag xx years ago (which is still going strong). It's my 5th Dakine bag and the 2nd of this type. It's not a big bag but that is why I bought it. With the weight restrictions in airplanes nowadays you can't really travel heavy and bulky anyway. It's a handy size with more than sufficient pockets (larger size units tend often to have too many compartments). I still manage to get it up to 23 kg. It's a stable bag to pull as it's not as high as larger size bags. Quality materials, maybe not the same quality as xx years ago, but then again, what is nowadays. I would rate it as value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insanely durable and easy rolling, October 28, 2012
Bought matched sets for myself, my husband and our teenage son. All the bags have heavy duty zippers that never seem to catch no matter how we abuse them, and they roll like dreams. No more struggling at the airport.

Durability is over the top. After a recent trip, my son left his rolling duffel open in the back of his closet, on the floor. A few weeks later, wonder "what's that smell?" he discovered our cat had decided it was the perfect place to take a leak and had filled it with urine to the point where the bag was soaked through on one entire end. It even had urine sloshing around inside of it.

I took the whole bag and hosed it off outside, then submerged it in our whirlpool tub filled with hot water and bleach for several hours. Another good rinse, and took it out to dry. It dried fully in just four hours (!) and I swear nobody would be able to tell it wasn't brand new now.

I'm totally amazed with these Dakine bags. I'll never buy anything else again, but honestly they are so durable with the replaceable wheel option I can't see why we'd need to purchase luggage again in our lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, great looks, seems durable, March 14, 2013
The package arrived 3 days early, and looks great. I love the quality and rugged feel of the bag and the wheels, it doesn't look like its going to be falling apart anytime soon. The design is well thought out and is going to suit my purpose well. I would recommend looking up a quick review video on youtube if you are on the fence about purchasing this bag, to get a better idea of what you are buying.

The bag has 3 compartments: One near the carrying handle, the main compartment, then one more compartment at the bottom. I wish the partitions were removable in case you wanted to use it as one large bag at some point, but they are not. That said, the item is exactly as it is described.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent duffle, November 1, 2013
Used for overseas travel. Easy to use, enormous capacity. Very sturdy. This is the midsize bag. No signs of damage after multiple destination trip.

4.0 out of 5 stars good size and sturdy with out being too heavy, August 16, 2013
With all the restrictions on flights and less weight allowed I feel like this is a great size. Helps prevent over packing. The compartments inside are good to keep things organized. This will be coming on many trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a 5 day trip, April 29, 2013
I could pack a lot of stuff in this bag. Used it for 2 trips and was easy to drag around. It is really durable and I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, October 14, 2012
Laggage is nice but littel smaller then what i was expecting
Also they sent to me different colour which made me mad
And i dicided not to buy anything from this seller anymore

Rate and Discover Movies