5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!
Best diet plan I've ever tried. The best part about this book is that it includes a 28-day menu plan. That's the hardest part about any diet for me and to have it spelled out is great. And all the menus are everyday-type of cooking - with all the foods you might normally have. It's great and is working for me.
Published on June 16, 2012 by hunter2

3.0 out of 5 stars Dash Diet for Kindle
I love this book and find it very interesting but it will be hard to use this in the Kindle version as there are so many pages to keep referring back to. I wish I had purchased hard cover book instead of Kindle.
Published on December 19, 2012 by Karen Garrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, June 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Dash Diet, July 4, 2012
I find this to be very sensible. It is easy to follow and I lost 7 pounds since I started it on June 5th.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not enough information, December 6, 2012
I understand the premise behind the book. I have other DASH-centered books since I'm trying to reduce sodium. I thought this book would be just the ticket since following most low-calorie recipes in other books inevitably leads to a higher sodium diet than recommended. Foods marked "low calorie" very often have sodium that's incredibly high. One slice of no-fat cheese has almost 400 mg of sodium, a fact not mentioned in the book, but which should have been mentioned. DASH isn't just about calories. I wanted the book to cover lower calories plus lower sodium.

The book has gone into a lot of helpful detail, for which I'm grateful, but I'm finding that I need to consult the other DASH books and/or my computer to figure out how to fit the calories into a low-sodium program. Too, I don't understand how in the world three eggs would be one serving in any category. I had one microwaved "fried" egg today (spray a cereal bowl with Pam, break the yolk, cover with a saucer and nuke for 60 seconds) that totaled 70 calories for the egg and 140 calories for two slices of toast. It was was quite satisfying on the permissible grain allowance, and I added sliced tomato and a small tangerine for fruit/vegetable choices.

I am finding the book helpful, but to me, it's incomplete.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dash Diet for Kindle, December 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative book, September 6, 2012
This book has a lot of good information for anyone looking for a more healthy way of cooking and eating. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, November 7, 2012
this book exceeded my expectations. i find it simple to use and helpful. the recipes are user friendly and very tastey. i have recommended this to a sister and a friend, both of which bought the book and also find it wonderful. i have purchased other books in the same catagory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book full of ideas, July 17, 2013
Not much for diet books, but this one has many suggestions and plenty of easy recipes. I highly recommend it..

4.0 out of 5 stars marie, May 1, 2012
Good book and information but there are only 2 recipes in it. The book is missing 30 pages. I have tried contacting the publisher for a replacement but have gotten no response. Don't order if you want the recipes.

Update: got a call today from the publisher and they are sending me a new book with no pages missing! Thank you S&S!

5.0 out of 5 stars DASH, April 7, 2013
Watched Dr. Oz's show featuring this diet. It was simple enough and it does not require running to the grocery store to purchase expensive ingredients to follow this diet. I purchased the Kindle/Droid version; it is easy to follow and adhere to. The only thing I need to purchase is willpower!

5.0 out of 5 stars What I think about the Dash Diet for Weight Loss: and Keeping it Off--Healthy, February 18, 2014
I need something to guide me and the Dash diet does exactly that. It gives you menus and according to your weight the number of calories you should have. The book gives information on every phase of good healthy earing.

The DASH Diet for Weight Loss: Lose Weight and Keep It Off--the Healthy Way--with America's Most Respected Diet
$16.00 $11.27