5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot live without it!
Published on January 23, 2011 by Sharon Sadowski

3.0 out of 5 stars DAVINES Momo Moisturizing Anti-Frizz Protective Fluid
It is an okay product. I am not sure when to use this product as I also use Davines momo curl moisturizer. The instructions are in very tiny fine print and not explainatory enough. I wished it helped my frizzy fine curly hair better than it does.
Published 17 months ago by Roxanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot live without it!, January 23, 2011
Sharon Sadowski (Southampton, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DAVINES Momo Moisturizing Anti-Frizz Protective Fluid 5.07 oz (Health and Beauty)
I was introduced to this product about 5 years ago by a hairdresser I went to just once. I used to buy it from the salon for about $25. Then I found it in Rite Aid, of all places. Suddenly, though, they stopped carrying it. I love this product. I have long, thick, wavy hair, and only need about a nickel size dollop. One bottle lasts me about 2-3 months. I've tried so many other over-the-counter products, but always come back to this one. It smells wonderful, is not greasy, sticky or slimy, isn't heavy, and really does the trick! I'm so glad I found it on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, June 15, 2014
Love it. it really does stop the frizz! I highly recommend the product. It is the first product of its kind that actually does what it promises to do!

3.0 out of 5 stars DAVINES Momo Moisturizing Anti-Frizz Protective Fluid, September 30, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work as promised, March 10, 2013
I have frizzy hair unless I find just the right product for it. Most products for frizzy hair don't work well on mine. This is included in that list.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have not noticed frizz gone, January 5, 2013
I used this a few times since I just got it and the frizz is not gone. Maybe I need to see if I am doing it wrong.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells bad, December 18, 2012
It makes my hair silky and calmed down better than I expected. However, I just cannot enjoy its scent.
It has a very strong scent of wisteria which, as many of you know, is very unique. Interestingly, while many people love the scent of wisteria, others (including me and my friends) hate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 14, 2014
As described. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 21, 2014
Nina (NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This is the best product I've found for getting rid of friz.

5.0 out of 5 stars This actually worked...., January 16, 2013
S. B. Mote (Tampa, FL USA) - See all my reviews
Living in Fl sometimes, the humidity really knows how to mess up a style. I bought this based on the recommendations and reviews from others on Amazon and thought I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did, it's awesome.

If you have thicker hair, it takes some working in and a bit more to use than the normal amount. Sectioning the hair and applying some of the product to each section has worked.

I have had success with this as it being a heavy cream, but it also helps to back up the finished style with a hair spray or a lighter serum that provides humidity protection.

Overall a great product.