Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 10 D(M) US|Color: White/Black|Change
Price:$24.90 - $49.95

on July 12, 2011
Bought these guys the other week and took them to the range and they were super comfortable. The weather as been smoldering and sandals just look dumb out on the course, these guys solve that problem. I can't really describe the material except for saying its a soft, rubbery, stretchy-like material that his super flexible. The comfort is there, you can wear it with socks (dry afternoon round) or without (dewy morning round). For the price these are pretty good. One downside is that if you get stuck in the bunker (sadly I do a lot) your shoes get a good amount of sand in them...they slip right off for easy sand dumping--not really a hassel, wouldn't keep me from picking up another pair in the future, but its something to think about. Also if you're a morning golfer and don't like being barefoot then these are obviously not your shoes because your feet will get wet (reason for minus 1 star...but not uncomfortably wet as long as you're not wearing a sock)

Overall this is a great super casual golf shoe for the range or the course. I got a 10 initially after measuring my foot and comparing it to the Dawgs size chart on their website, but I had to go for the 11 (I normally wear a 10.5 nike running shoe). No half sizes. If you're unsure about size try and find it in a store (sears has them I think) but then pick them up here because its cheaper. I made the mistake of buying them on amazon first then having to return them and pick up the bigger size (waste of 5 bucks).
on November 6, 2012
I finally got a chance to wear my new DAWGS, Men's Spirit MGS golf shoe last Sunday for an 18 hole charity golf tournament. Before I provide my review, in the interest of full disclosure, this is my first pair of golf shoes although I have been playing monthly for a few years.

I was really torn between giving a 3 or 4 star rating so I am going to call this a 3.5 star rating.

So I had a cart for all 18 holes and I can say for sure I would not want to walk 18 holes carrying my own bag while wearing these shoes. I think I could comfortably walk nine holes but I get a cart whenever I play.

These DAWGS are basically like Crocs or Nothingz brand sandals and weigh almost nothing. I wore them on a 58 degree day with socks and they felt pretty good. The right shoe rubbed the tops of my two smallest toes for the first nine holes but I didn't notice it rubbing anymore after that. I wear size 10.5 and ordered the size 11 shoes. They fit perfect with socks and without although, the same type of shoe from another manufacturer promotes sweat on my feet.

I have some foot and arch issues in my right foot so I sometimes wear my custom orthotic inserts in shoes with less foot-bed support. I would like to have worn them with these DAWGS but was unable to do so because the back (heel cup) of the shoes is not tall enough to accommodate inserts and keep your heel from slipping. My custom foot-beds are not much thicker than you average "DR. Scholls" brand stuff either.

The spikes are molded onto the soles and offer excellent grip on the course. The velcro tab however, offers very little room for adjustment. I ordered the green and they look just like the picture on Amazon. My overall impression of these golf shoes is they would be fine for someone who doesn't play that often, that serious, and doesn't have any foot issues. The price was fair at $38 but before I play another course where golf shoes are required I will happily look for better quality shoes for twice the price. I will keep these in my golf bag however and provide additional review information as it becomes available. Thanks for reading.
on May 9, 2013
I wear an 11.5 in everything, and purchased the 12's. Perfect fit.

These things are very comfortable, although I do feel about 1/2 an inch higher off the ground when compared to my NIke Golf Shoes...they're thick soled or the lugs for the soft spikes are not as flush as my other shoes...

That aside, they're not as wide as crocs, which is a good thing for staying somewhat covert, and they breath really well. Love them for summer golf.
on July 27, 2011
I have a painful neuropathy and cannot wear conventional "hard" golf shoes. I wear the True Links, but they cost $159. These shoes are an incredibly comfortable alternative. I wear them with socks, as even the "nubs" on the bottom bother my feet. They have excellent traction. The lateral support is not as good as hard shoes, but that makes me maintain my center of gravity and balance better. Can't beat these for the price.
on May 17, 2016
For the money, these shoes are great! I normally wear a size 9 but with these, a size 8 does the trick (in part because I don't wear socks obviously). I bought these shoes for those times where I just want to jump on the course and play 3-4 holes. I can slip them on easily and they do what's advertised... they're comfortable while providing nice traction so I don't slip while swinging my clubs.

A few people have commented on feeling the spikes when walking. Yes, I can feel them (particularly when walking on hard ground such as a cart path) but it's not uncomfortable. Something else that I really like about these is that when I get home, I can just hose them down if they get muddy. Great purchase for my use!
on August 13, 2015
They are super light and fit well (I prefer a wider shoe, but for 'normal' people, these are fine). They provide good grip and support, my only complaint is the soles are very soft so you can really feel each of the 'cleats' pushing up on the bottom of your feet when walking on pavement or very hard surfaces. You can't go wrong for the price, if you don't like playing golf in them, they would be perfect to wear for working in the yard/garden.
on August 5, 2014
Several of my girlfriends have Dawgs golf shoes and really liked them. I wanted to give it a try. Mind you, these shoes are a combination rubber/plastic with a material part for the velcrove strap across the top. I like to wear them without socks. The only thing that's bothering me right now it the top of the tongue of the shoe that is rubbing against my foot. With this being plastic, there's no way to bend it or to try and shape it. I'm gonna have to try and figure out something to put underneath the tongue to soften the scraping -- perhaps a bandaid? For the price, it was worth it. Something different and it great in wet grass! Good grip with the plastic cleats below.
on May 3, 2016
If getting your feet wet is no issue, these shoes are the way to go. Like Crocks, they are well-vented, so feet dry off too. The shoes provide good stance and swing​ traction and are extremely light. No problem walking around with them all day.
on December 26, 2012
I love my Dawgs for summertime golfing. I hate wearing socks but get blisters without them while wearing shoes. There are great for my fellow barefooters. As a warning (I think this was stated in another review) going into the bunkers with these is not the greatest feeling. If there is one thing I hate more than wearing socks its sand in between my toes. But when it happens (and believe me it happens quite a bit when I golf) I take my DAWGS off and rinse with water and PRESTO, no more sand. They are very comfortable and my feet do not sweat anymore than they would with regular golf shoes on. The grip is pretty good with these too, I have not slipped anywhere I wouldn't with my FootJoys. I generally wear a size 15 shoe and got a 14 and my feet are happy.
on June 21, 2016
Very comfortable and pretty decent traction on the golf course. Obviously not as good of traction as a traditional golf shoe, but great buy for the price. The only downfall, and I've seen this in other reviews, is that if its wet or you hit your ball in a bunker your feet will either get wet or full of sand.