Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DAX Desk/Wall Photo Frame, Wood, 8-1/2 x 11, Rosewood/Black
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 2, 2011
I love this frame and it looks great on my office wall.
The look is very professional and the frame looks like real wood even though its not.
The outer size of the frame is 13.2 by 10.75 inches and it fits a certificate of 8 and 1/2 by 11 perfectly.

My only and main problem with this frame is the built-in stand in the back. If you want to hang this frame the stand will get in your way. Some people said to tape it to the back but it still makes it hang weird. I had the rip it out which kind of damaged the back but who cares. So this is why I gave it 4 and not 5 stars.

Great otherwise
on April 21, 2011
It is exactly what I was looking for and as pictured. The only reason it doesnt get 5 stars is because the quality of the finish on the frame is sloppy. The middle section of the frame is a darker color, but you can see some bleeding over like when you are painting the wall near your ceiling and you get too close and now its on the ceiling a little bit. From far away it looks fine, but if you are examining the frame you will notice. Not sure if I will buy a frame online again.
on January 2, 2014
This product perfectly shows the statement "You get what you pay for"

On top of looking horrible and cheap, it barely stays together. Its not a solid frame, but pieces that snap together. On top of that, the product was broken when it arrived.

If you want to put anything fairly nice in a frame, pay the money and buy a "real" one. I certainly am.

This is going to be returned as soon as possible.
on May 30, 2014
We purchased a couple of these frames for certificates we were giving out to show our appreciation to some community members. When the frames arrived we saw that the corners were separating on both frames and one frame had a significant crack. We had to wood glue them back together, which fixed them well enough to use but it was really a poor product. I would suggest that you not purchase these frames.
on September 5, 2011
for 12 bucks, this this is perfect! The frame looks just like real wood, and the stand works well. I did notice there was what looked like markings or scratches on my frame when i got it, but turned out that it was just some kind of residue from the packing and was easily removed by scratching it off.
on May 1, 2011
Used for deacon certificates at a church and we were very pleased. All six frames were delivered in perfect condition and the certificates looked very nice in the frames. We would purchase them again.
on July 5, 2014
The frame looks really cheap! Do not buy! You'll have to pay for return shipping which is really expensive, you'll never get your money back. Maybe appropriate for a kid's degree from kindergarden but if you graduated from a university spend that extra $20 and get yourself a decent frame..
on June 24, 2015
Solid product for the $$. Fast shipping and arrived in good shape. It looks better in the picture than in real life. At this price-point it is expected. Good for a High school Diploma or a minor award. Not good enough for a Bachelors (IMO) but then again you need to spend 3x as much.
on December 12, 2014
I received this frame on time but it was shattered in a million pieces. I returned it, but never got my credit; they claim they never received it. So, I was screwed. SO DISAPOINTED IN THIS PURCHASE!

I highly recommend this one instead!

My son uses them for his certificates from college ...
on December 4, 2014
I became a naturalized US citizen on may 2014. and to me this is very important I studied my butt off for a good month and a half to pass the test. Anyway I like to keep everything nice and my citizenship certificate wasn't the exception. I found this and it fits perfect. I hung it on my room thats how proud I am.