5.0 out of 5 stars Impeccable
Published on February 15, 2012 by Annett Richardson

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work
I took them as directed and I gained 4lbs on them. I would not recommend them, waste od money. am very disappointed with the product. they don't work.
Published 17 months ago by Jan

5.0 out of 5 stars Impeccable, February 15, 2012
This review is from: 3 DAY DETOX - FAST AND STRONG NATURAL DETOX DIET PILL!! (Health and Beauty)
I know that this is a good product, however, the water, please drink water. It really does not start to show until a couple of days or so later. But, with that, I know that taken properly, a lot of water, it will do very well. I did feel the swoon in my head and a bit lighter with energy. It is not a bad product. With three days worth, you really need to pay close attention and do it right.3 DAY DETOX - FAST AND STRONG NATURAL DETOX DIET PILL!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, February 16, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work, March 29, 2013
I found that this product was a waste of money. I did not work for me. I followed the directions as instructed but it did not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars It will clean your clock!!, March 19, 2013
This stuff works fast and without pain and cramping and you can even leave you house while using it!!! I recommend it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 Day Detox, February 26, 2013
This product did not work at all for me. It was a waste of money and I would not advise anyone to purchase this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3-day Detoix, February 14, 2013
I hate that this item even gets 1 star. I took the 30 pills in 3 days & it did NOTHING for me!! Hate this item. Waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars average, January 6, 2013
Disappointed a little. Reading the description made this product seem more than what it was. I had no results from ysing this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, December 26, 2012
didn't work will not buy again . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .

3.0 out of 5 stars Bleh, September 9, 2012
Just made me poop a lot. Yippee! There are a lot easier and less expensive ways to "detox" without buying pills

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps dissolve kidney stones, August 15, 2012
I know this product does not say anything about helping with kidney stones. However, as someone who has, as the doctor said, "a bunch of stones in both kidneys" I 100% believe this product has helped to dissolve them. On the 2nd day of taking them I had to go to the ER b/c the pain was so bad & they verified that I was passing, "a whole bunch of little stones".

Rate and Discover Movies