4.0 out of 5 stars Not well made - didn't love sleeves
Published 8 months ago by Daniel N. Kirk

2.0 out of 5 stars Color and Sizing
It's very very small. The sleeves reach about halfway past my elbow. And I was disappointed when I saw the color. Mine was a very starch white, not beige.
Published 9 months ago by Kellyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Color and Sizing, November 30, 2013
This review is from: DAYISS® Sexy Semi Sheer Sleeve Embroidery Floral Lace Crochet Tee T-Shirt Top T shirt (Beige) (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not well made - didn't love sleeves, January 11, 2014
Daniel N. Kirk (FALLS CHURCH, VA, US) - See all my reviews
Overall it's hard to find a cute lace shirt so I'm glad I got this. It is not well made though and will probably only last a season. The sleeves are slightly belled at the wrist, which I couldn't see in the picture. It's not quite a hippy effect, but more so than I'd hoped. The sleeves also go a little high on the shoulders. Really cute with an off-white shirt underneath and my husband thought it was great. - Eliza

1.0 out of 5 stars Yikes..., December 31, 2013
Shirt was not at all what I expected- "rose red" is more of a blinding pink. Shirt picture portray it as oversized and the shirt is much more adequately described as a "crop top." Shirt is made of very uncomfortable, itchy material. Sleeves are very loose and fit awkwardly, as does the area of shirt around the breasts. The shirt exposes ALL cleavage. I am a 5'2", 120 pound female and this shirt is a disaster. Do not buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars One size does not fit, even a small frame female!, December 23, 2013
The shirt comes in one size which will only fit a small female. In the pictures, the shirt looks over size which is absolutely not the case. The shirt is very cheap made! I'm afraid it's going to fall apart after washing. If it wasn't such a hassle to return I would. But I think I'll just consider this a lesson learned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size smaller than expected, April 28, 2014
When I put the shirt on to try it on some of the seams ripped open. I am going to try to fix it. I really like the shirt. the sizes run really small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Top, March 25, 2014
This is beautiful fabric. Fits comfortably and it's great for the summer time. I will certainly purchase from here again.

Rate and Discover Movies