Questions & Answers
DAZZ Gusseted Suit Garment Bag with Cedar
by Pro-Mart
4.4 out of 5 stars (602)
$9.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
Yeah there's a slit at the top to let the hangers out, bugs could easily get in but it's got a cedar block in the back to discourage moths and bugs. I expect there's some sort of spray or something you could use around the area to keep bugs out though. Apart from that it is sealed, hope this helps
Jan 29, 2014 by Ginge
votes
The dimensions are 24" wide x 5" deep x 42" high.
Aug 28, 2014 by Colleen M. Johnson
votes
Not clear! but a good time for memory improvement; or stick a posit note on front with items within!!!!!! Last resort, open bag and LOOK! A good bag!!!!!!
Dec 5, 2014 by Sara Sundog
votes
No
Feb 15, 2015 by Kim
votes
will it fold May 22, 2014
It will... But not 'cleanly'. It is definitely not made for folding if that helps.
May 22, 2014 by Husker Matt
votes
I did NOT use it for Fur storage... but I think it would work... it is a high quality cloth - with only one panel being plastic bag - thus there is no humidity build up
Mar 21, 2014 by Brian Sander
votes
Nope.
Feb 12, 2014 by Anna
votes
I haven't stored them in the basement but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Bill
Oct 6, 2014 by WJG
votes
No, not really. There is a very small piece of Cedar in the bag for protection...but the scent doesn't invade the clothes. Perhaps, when the bag is opened after a time there is a mild scent...but not noticeable on the clothes when I wear them...Hope that helps.
Mar 24, 2014 by L. Polgar
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers