5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Value & Performance
I bought two of these to have as backup batteries on my Canon S90. For the last three weeks of heavy use (6000+ pics), I've had nothing but great results. The batteries perform exactly the same at the OEM Canon versions. I've even accidentally put both of them through the washer and dryer and they still work perfectly. I rarely rate anything 5-stars on here, but these...
Published on November 6, 2009 by Rich Niewiroski Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the same size as the canon NB-6L!! Be careful!
This battery lasts just as long as the original. Unfortunately it's too big for the SD1200IS. It fits in, but it takes a bit of forcing. Guess I should have known better. When it came time to remove it it wouldn't come out. The canon battery simply slid right out, but this one I literally had to pry the top open and use needle nose pliers to grab the piece I pried open...
Published on March 22, 2010 by RugerRedhawk

‹ Previous | 119 20 2124 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless, December 3, 2011
This review is from: Maximal Power DB CAN NB-6L Replacement Battery for Canon Digital Cameras/Camcorders (Electronics)
Don't buy this battery...The price in this case reflects its poor quality...I couldn't even shoot 20 pictures with this battery. Thank goodness I had the canon battery with me or I would have no pictures from my vacation. I used it in my underwater camera as well as my point and shoot with the same results. Go to Battery depot and buy their equivalent. At least their batteries last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, November 28, 2011
Why buy Canon's replacement battery when this one works just as well for a fraction of the cost.
I'm very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, October 19, 2011
My Canon camera was malfunctioning and took the chance it was a dying lithium battery. At this price I had to try. Camera works fine now. Good value compared to oem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, October 10, 2011
What can I say? It's a battery that fits the camera its for. It seems to work as good as the OEM, so its a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars works like oem, October 9, 2011
works like oem battery but cost less. as a generic, i got about the same amount of shots as the oem canon battery. works and charge the same way as the oem. no complaints so far. dunno how many cycles it will get, but i like have a battery for back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Spend More!, September 22, 2011
This battery works great in my Cannon S95. Much cheaper than an OEM replacement and works just as well. Do youself a favor and save money by purchasing this battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Canon D10, September 21, 2011
works great with the canon D10, I had no problems using it on a trip to mexico back a while ago and it holds a charge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, September 19, 2011
This battery lasted longer than the factory installed battery, great value for the best price! We used it for ten days of continuous camera use, photos and video. I highly recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Crap shoot, September 8, 2011
I bought two of these to use for my Canon S95 trip to Vietnam and Hong Kong, glad I bought two as only one worked, when I got back from my trip, it was already too late to return one of the batteries. I guess that is what you get for buying cheap

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Backup for S95, August 21, 2011
Charges quickly. Doesn't hold a charge as long as the original but not bad.

Had some issues with sizing. It goes in okay, but has a hard time coming out. Doesn't damage the battery bay, just annoying.

‹ Previous | 119 20 2124 | Next ›