5.0 out of 5 stars More than I expected
This product was more than I expected. I bought it as a back up for the battery that comes standard with my camera. I wasn't expecting anything special from a replacement brand, but I was shocked. The battery was about 1/10 the price of the Olympus brand battery, yet it had the same, if not a longer run time. I fully recommend this product as a supplement to the standard...
Published on April 8, 2009 by Mike Long

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive
Hey they came fast and the right model. I have used them and came to the following conclusion.
You get what you pay for. If you want to buy a batterie for $30 with the original manufacturers stamp on it you can, and if you want to spend the same amount on 4 batteries from a no name Brand, you can do that too. The difference was; Even so the no name brand is not...
Published on August 29, 2009 by martin the german

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Lithium Ion Battery Value!!, April 22, 2010
This review is from: Maximal Power DB OLY LI-50B Replacement Battery for Olympus Digital Camera/Camcorder (Electronics)

I recently bough two Olympus cameras that use the Olympus Li-50 rechargeable battery and at the time the best price I could find on a spare was $42.95 plus shipping!! I found the subject batteries at less than $2.00 each and got two for less than $10.00 shipped!!

Charged them up and they work perfectly outlasting the OEM's ......GREAT VALUE.....Thanks!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performer, November 2, 2010
I bought three of these batteries for a long trip away from any power supply. One wouldn't take a charge at all, so I returned it. The others seemed to work ok for awhile, but now another won't take a charge and the last one won't hold a charge on the shelf for more than a few days. I'll be purchasing the Olympus version instead of trying to save a $.

1.0 out of 5 stars One OK, one not, May 12, 2011
John A. Hofstetter (Mother Lode Country, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these batteries. They are now about 7 months old. One works well, the other is dead, won't take a charge.

1.0 out of 5 stars very short battery life, May 9, 2011
doraemon (east hanover, nj) - See all my reviews
i bought two as spares. at the beginning it works fine. though after one month of usage, the low battery light went on soon after i put a freshly charged one in. the original one that comes with the camera last much much longer. i am going to buy the real thing instead. you do get what you pay for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery life not as long as an Olympus battery, September 14, 2009
These batteries are much less expensive than an Olympus brand battery, which is what attracted me to them. I ordered 4 so that I would have ample back up power for a long trip if my wall charger was unavailable. I have used all of them at least twice. They definitely don't last as long as the Olympus battery...I would approximate that they have about 60% of the power. However, it does say on the packaging that it takes about 4 full cycles of charging and running down the battery before it reaches its maximum potential. I am hoping that this is the case. If not, it is still a good value considering the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra battery that held good charge, January 28, 2013
I bought this battery as an extra and it held a charge just fine. I used it in the Olympus TG-610 tough 14 MP digital camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Battery for Olympus Stylus 9000 Digital Camera, January 31, 2010
I was happy that there was a quality, inexpensive replacement battery available for my new Olympus Stylus 9000 Digital Camera, instead of having to purchase a higher priced one.Maximal Power DB CAN NB-6L Replacement Battery for Canon Digital Cameras/Camcorders

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in Japan, April 14, 2010
Bought two of these for my Olympus Stylus 1010. Last about an hour of usage, which was the same length that had come from the battery that came with the camera. Made in Japan. This product was more than I expected. I bought it as a back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on the 1030SW, September 8, 2009
We use this for our 1030SW and it functions just like the stock battery. It seems to provide about as much power as the stock battery, perhaps a bit less. It changes using the stock charger and fits in the camera easily. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, January 31, 2010
I purchased this battery for my Stylus 9000 and used it as a spear in my trip to Hawaii. Maximal was noticeably holding charge for longer period of time compare to the Olympus battery for much lower price. You can't go wrong with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›