Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
"I strongly recommend this book to anyone looking to obtain an IBM certified DB2 professional certification." MC iApplication Designer
I had to buy an updated version of the manual because the original book was full of errors which the most recent version clears up. Good study material for the test.Published on November 8, 2013 by Patrick Reynolds
I've been working with DB2 for a long time now, and so decided to go in for a certification to refresh and upgrade my knowledge on this subject. Read morePublished on October 3, 2013 by Lona
It covers all certification areas at the right detail level.
Reading it page-by-page you can get an impression that many things is repeated but maybe that was what author... Read more
El texto no sirve ni como libro de referencia (no es exhaustivo) ni como guía explicativa (no es didáctico). Read morePublished on July 31, 2011 by Agustin
This Book was easy to read and very informative - I learned a lot by reading the whole book cover to cover several times and taking the tests, which were a Great Resouce to me. Read morePublished on May 12, 2011 by studyman3410
Book was purchased as a reference item based on other reviews. Book received and heavily reviewed. Detail explanation is poor.Published on December 5, 2010 by Robert Pyles
DB2 9 Fundamentals Certification Study Guide
This is very complete but in my opinion isn't the best to study to get the certification.
This book follows the authors history of writing solid books about db2. This book gets you about 80% of the way - the other 20% is hands on work and personal determination. Read morePublished on June 4, 2008 by Paulina Pearson