- Save 5% on Ivation Wireless Remote BBQ Meat Thermometer when you purchase $4.00 or more of Ivation Wireless Remote BBQ Meat Thermometer offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ivation Portable Ice Maker with LCD Display when you purchase $4.00 or more of Ivation Portable Ice Maker with LCD Display offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Amazing Sound Bluetooth Speaker- NFC - 16 Hrs Play Time when you purchase $4.00 or more of Amazing Sound Bluetooth Speaker- NFC - 16 Hrs Play Time offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio & LCD Display when you purchase $4.00 or more of Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio & LCD Display offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "DBTech DB-8561 Multi-Purpose Pressurized Steam Cle...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 57% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
DBTech DB-8561 Multi-Purpose Pressurized Steam Cleaning and Sanitizing System with Attachments
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Emits 1050 watts of Powerful steam and Can Steam continuously for up to 15-20 minutes
- All-natural 100-percent chemical-free with no harmful fumes or residue
- Multi-purpose handheld steamer for deep cleaning throughout the house
- Removes grease and grime, soap scum from glass, and wrinkles from garments
- 9 Foot Power Cord For Easy Mobility also Includes a Flexible extension hose, Bent spray nozzle, Round brush nozzle, Long spray nozzle, Door/window nozzle and more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
- 3 Minute warm-up time
- Holds 6 ounces of water
- 210 Degree Tip Temperature
- 9 Foot Power Cord For Easy Mobility
- Effective on Mites, Scabies, Bed Bugs, Lice Mange and other insect infestations.
- Excellent for cleaning cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, garden equipment, workshops, etc.
- Remove stains from bedding, carpets, blankets, headboard sand upholstery.
- Quickly and easily clean furniture, table tops and counters
- Clean tile, grout and shower doors with steam instead of harmful chemicals
- Easily reaches cracks and crevices other cleaning methods cannot reach.
- Remove chewing gum and candle wax easily and quickly.
- Clean blinds, drapes and curtains
Multi-Purpose Pressurized Steam Cleaning and Sanitizing System with Attachments
All-in-One Steam Cleaner
This Steam Cleaner is Equipped with a powerful 1050-Watt heating system and offers a chemical-free way to deep clean and Sanitize you whole Home. This Steam Cleaner has the perfect attachments to sanitize every inch of your home and to make it free from Bed Bugs, Lice, Nits, Scabies Mites, Skin Parasites, Pet Mange and Ear Mites. It is also great for Garment Steaming, or for cleaning cars, trucks, motorcycles and Boaats, Cut through any mess using powerful high-pressure steam. The Steamer works on almost any hard surface, including windows, sinks, stoves, countertops, refrigerators, and shower doors. It's also a fabric steamer to remove clothing wrinkles.
Please follow the instructions carefully and make sure to follow all the warnings!
Do not open the lid until all steam has been Released from the Steamer. Do not overfill the Steamer. Do not Point the steam nozzle within six feet of a Person or a Pet. Be responsible and be cautious - this is an amazing product if used correctly
- Accessories Include
- Squeegee attachment
- Towel sleeve
- Measuring cup
- Bent spray nozzle
- Round brush nozzle
- Flexible extension hose
- Long spray nozzle
- Door/window nozzle
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 8:59 Mins|
Using steam is a great way to remove some of those hard to clean stains and built up grease and while you clean you are sanitizing the areas because of the hot steam temperature. Just be careful as there are some things that you should consider when using steam to clean and you have to do it safely. I included a video to help you understand the potential risky areas and how to remove and seal the lid and attach the accessory tools to the unit.
The power cord is 12 feet long and it lets you work in a large area without relocating the power plug which saves you time. We cleaned some pretty tough areas and in particular the back shelf on a garage's wash tub that was dirtier that I remembered. The steam cleaned and sanitized the area in just a few minutes. It even cleaned off some old splattered paint from the faucet nozzles on the sink. We cleaned around the cook top stove and removed the tough to get at grease and we steam cleaned the grease screen in the cook top exhaust.Read more ›
Higher gloss paint is easier to clean with it (obviously), but flat paint cleaned up better than I expected. I've been unable to clean mine without scrubbing and taking off a layer of drywall... I plan to repaint but wanted to wash walls a bit first. This will do an okay job. It took several runs with steam cleaner to get it somewhat clean though. Can't blame the steam cleaner, this paint is awful to clean.
I tried it on very dirty "white" microfiber-like fabric that I was stupid enough to reupholster our nursery rocking chair with. I've got two boys so it's gross. It did okay. Not perfect. I may need to try one of scrub brush ends too.
Complaints: The cord is long-ish, but really needs to be longer to do a lot of cleaning. The cord won't reach my shower so I can steam the inside of the shower doors. I think this will clean the doors awesome but I'll need to get an extension cord. The plug is three pronged fyi for purchasing an extension cord.
They give you one washable microfiber pad. Awesome. I love that it's reusable. But it'd be nice to have gotten a second. I'll probably try to make one. I also will probably make something to store/carry the parts in. I don't really want to keep the box. There are a LOT of parts which is good but I don't want to lose any.
Overall I'm very happy with this. It's super small. It does a really good job on many many things.
Couple safety tips- read the instructions... These are hot and blow hot steam.Read more ›
|Length: 6:36 Mins|
- Rather small, once all of the attachments are removed the entire steamer is smaller than a one-gallon pitcher of water.
- Heats up to 210F (100C) in just a few minutes
- You get about a 20 second burst of steam before it begins to fade. It takes about 15-20 seconds to build up additional steam for the next blast.
- A variety of attachments - a grout brush, a standard nozzle, a squeegee scrubber, and an elbow attachment.
- The power cord is about 6 feet in length.
- The squeegee attachment is effective for cleaning shower doors and glass surfaces. We don't necessarily use it as the final step of cleaning but it is effective to use it and then follow-up with a dry towel in order to remove any streaks.
- Holds 175Ml of water, which is more than it seems when you are filling up the steamer. One thing I do is that I always empty all of the water out of the unit prior to storing the steamer. This is to help keep the internals clean, but it also helps prevent me from over-filling the steamer upon my next use.
Final Verdict - A nice electric steam cleaner - it offers a variety of attachments at a relative bargain.
Please Note- I received this product for reviewing purposes
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very disappointing, would not recommend at all.
This dribbles water no matter what angle I hold it at. Read more
It take a bit more effort on my part than I'd like, but it does get dried bird poop off the cage, which is why I bought it. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Mary K.
Pros: Heats Quickly, Good Attachment Assortment, Light Weight
Cons: Small Reservoir
I ordered this to try and clean some stubborn mold stains on a bathtub surround... Read more
My husband loves this for his uniforms. With two kids sometimes I don't get the laundry hung up right away which causes wrinkles but this steamer works great for his uniform and... Read morePublished 7 days ago by joel
Arrived quickly. Don't really use it though because it's not that great.Published 7 days ago by DeLoop
Can't not have one of these. So easy to use and cleans so well, w/o chemicals. Love it!Published 12 days ago by jason k.